Coming to Visit - Taking orders

Lurin

Duke
So um, I thought I'd come out to visit again, I wouldn't want my workshops to get dusty. Anyway I was hoping that I could see some of you again, if you aren't to busy and thought I'd see if anyone needed me to make anything on my way into town.

I'll list what I can make and try to keep everyone up to date.

Potion Making - Making a whole lot of purifies, 10 of them a day

Alchemy - I've started working on this again but I can still only make 4 Enslavement antidotes a day, plus a bit extra like 12 cure light elixirs or a gas or two.

Blacksmithing - I can make just about anything you want, usually I end up making 800 arrows or something and that does get boring eventually, maybe I'll make bolts instead...

Scrollmaking - I'm not very good at this, but I could make like 10 flame bolts, or 8 spell shields or something like that...

anyway, looking forward to seeing folks again in a couple weeks...

-Jehyu

Last edited:
I thing purify potions are going to be a big hit. i think everyone dumped every last one and we may need to do it again.

how is my favorite Kin doing.

If you wanted all 20? dat would be 16 gold.

Raz,

I would hope that you knew someone better then me, I can't make it out very often after all, but I guess I'm doing okay, tired a lot because I've been running around so much lately.

-Jehyu

Da price of 16 gold would be for 20 purify potions, 10 per day.

-Jehyu

So, last call because I kinda need to dig up supplies, does anyone want any blacksmithing, or scrolls?

-Jehyu

Hello Jehyu!

I've just learned how to read scrolls, so I might be interested in buying a few. Could I buy some magic armor scrolls? I think 10 would do for now. If I could also buy 5 Light Scrolls and 5 Ice Bolts, that'd be fantastic. If you don't have anybody interested in buying scrolls from you the second day, I might be interested in buying more bolts as well, so that I can heal golems. Let me know how much everything would cost!

Safe Travels,
Radi

I think I can do that, I can do all of that at once the first day, but that'll take up all my time. Magic armors cost 2 silvers, lights are a silver and ice bolts are 3 silvers, so for all of that it's 4 golds.

-Jehyu

Back