Coming your way!

Iv'e been trying to make this move for years, looks like I'll be escaping Utah later this year to Beaverton for my job, thought I'd pop on and say hi!
My name is tom, I've been LARPing for near 2 decades now and plan on playing boffer Larps until long after I'm dead and buried.

Silverharp said:
plan on playing boffer Larps until long after I'm dead and buried.

You know, I've seen a ton of undead characters, but no undead players as of yet.

Great! It will be great to have you Tom. If you have any questions about the game feel free to ask around.

Slice said:
Great! It will be great to have you Tom. If you have any questions about the game feel free to ask around.

I'll do that
I'm currently getting a feel for the board, will be downloading the rulebook later today so that I can make sense of the mechanics and IG terms, looking forward to playing with some new faces later this year

Almost forgot: I've got 6 6 foot bandshop poles. Since I'm planning on buying some latex weapons this spring, I was going to see if 4 or so were needed either to players or to NPC camp.

Silverharp said:
Almost forgot: I've got 6 6 foot bandshop poles. Since I'm planning on buying some latex weapons this spring, I was going to see if 4 or so were needed either to players or to NPC camp.

Well, I know the Monsters can use them. :)

"we who are about to die, salu...ohgodWHYYYlet us finish saluting!! fine, we'll go over there and die next, we will"
Ah, good memories. I like to NPC any new game for a few months before starting a PC so it might be in my best interest to make sure monster camp is as well stocked as possible :thumbsup:

Silverharp said:
"we who are about to die, salu...ohgodWHYYYlet us finish saluting!! fine, we'll go over there and die next, we will"
Ah, good memories. I like to NPC any new game for a few months before starting a PC so it might be in my best interest to make sure monster camp is as well stocked as possible :thumbsup:

Cool, we can always use more meatbags, I mean people, people in NPC camp.

We made it, are now happy in Beaverton and looking forward to meeting the local LARP wierdos.
I've got to say, I LOVE the vibe here!

Are you planning on coming to the Alliance Seattle event April 15-17? It's at Brooks Memorial State Park, which is a site that Oregon frequently uses.

Back