Commissioned Art

Why would Gorka Ever go to stinky library? Gorka strong and smart Doesn't need big scary building with smoke.

-Gorka

To everyone I apologize for my lack of grammar earlier, when I get tired, or perturbed it becomes... difficult.

Alyce, you sign is completed and will be ready for you next market day for a trade of one of your goods.

Arrin, your bag is completed and will be ready for you next market day for the trade of two Cure Light Wounds potions.

Lok, I need you to sit for your portrait agreed cost is two copper.

Allendra
, we have not agreed upon a work or a price.

I still have plenty of time if anyone would like to commission anything. Watercolors and sketches can be easily completed during market days. Prices are negotiable and I prefer trade.

Haha! All the thoughts on a Gryphon/beast amused me!
Well Gorka, I would be most interested in getting a watercolor done - No beast need be involved! But maybe of me slaying a kobold? I joke of course - I have met one or two kobolds that did not make my nostrils curl.
-Allendra

Koblots slaying would cost you extra, and extra I don't think you could afford. As you remember I do not like to see their blood spilled needlessly.

So I am glad that it was only in jest. When could you have your sitting?

Also what do you have for trade? I'm always in need of healing potions or compounds to aid my healing skills. I am also keeping an eye out for a light enchanted item to relive this dependency on fire. Food or other supplies are always appreciated as well.

-Gorka

DracoIam said:
Koblots slaying would cost you extra, and extra I don't think you could afford. As you remember I do not like to see their blood spilled needlessly.

So I am glad that it was only in jest. When could you have your sitting?

Also what do you have for trade? I'm always in need of healing potions or compounds to aid my healing skills. I am also keeping an eye out for a light enchanted item to relive this dependency on fire. Food or other supplies are always appreciated as well.

-Gorka
I dabble in the arts myself so maybe I could make you a portrait in return? Or I could pay you with money - healing potions I keep since I cannot heal myself and I unfortunately only have one compound, and I keep it because I enjoy looking at it. By a light enchanted item do you mean me casting a light spell for you sometime? (OOG a glow stick or something?)

- Allendra

Back