Components and Rituals for Sale

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Adventurers,

I have been going through my supplies lately, and I realized I have many things that would be better suited in the hands of more active adventurers.

Are you going to be casting any rituals rituals soon? If so, you are in luck! I have a number of components for sale, with the vast majority of them expiring quite soon (before the end of 2022, and some even pretty early in the year). I have the following Traveling Components available for sale:
- Nightshade x 25
- Feyander x 12
- Pyrotis x 19
- Jetsam x 23
- Heartstone x 14
- Truesilver x 15
- Penna x 14
- Fangtooth x 11
- Cariosus x 12
- Several Ley Ore, though I seem to have misplaced them at the moment and don't have an exact count. I can scrounge around for them if you are in the market for Ley Ore, though.

I also have many spare Ritual Scrolls as well. Not much in terms of item-creation, but still some useful things to have in your possession nonetheless. These ritual scrolls are all Native to Prademar (LCO Chicago).
- Construct
- Store Ability
- Store Ability
- Enchant
- Gift of Life
- Gift of Life
- Conjure Artifact
- Render Indestructible Improved
- Render Indestructible Improved
- Lore
- Lore
- Mark/Unmark
- Whispering Wind
- Transfer Enchantment
- Planar Asylum
- Resist Destroy Magic
- Summon Extraplanar Creature <Pantherghast>
- Contact Other Plane
- Banish to Other Plane
- Spirit Link

If you are interested in any of the above, please contact me, make me an offer, and we will go from there. Rumor has it that adventurers will be gathering again in Wayside in January, so I will be happy to arrange for delivery of purchased goods at that time.

May your Words have Power and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Magus of Tempered Rage

Would you accept 225g for the lot?

-Guildmaster DeSylvia
That should work just fine. I'll package this up and deliver it to you in January.

~ Gandian

For the sake of opportunity, if anyone wants to offer more for the lot, I'll give you until tomorrow to do so. Otherwise, it's Desylvia's. That seems reasonable, I daresay.

~ Gandian

I'll be happy to bring the lot down when I visit in over a month. Agate says there is a banquet happening, and it would be a nice respite before the incoming war in Erabella.

- Cass

Guildmaster DeSylvia,

The University does not have the funds to compete with your offer, but I would like to speak with you on purchasing the divination dragonscripts piecemeal.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

I have become so confused that Magus Gandian is parting with a Construct Ritual - but equally not saying no either...

Rest assured, Shen, I still have a scroll on hand for Prademar should I need it, and a couple from Evodia as well (where it's more likely I would find myself casting).

~ Gandian

Back