Concerning the Fairdale Mages' Guild

Robb G

Baron
Good people of Fairdale and travelers from afar,

Guild Meeting Notice:
Many of our guildsman are away from Faridale this month and I have been kept busy with several projects over the winter that I am still toiling with even now. As such, I am not going to call a formal Guild meeting this gathering, but rather ask that, as usual, any guildsman, apprentices, initiates, or townsfolk interesting in joining the guild meet with me individually or in small groups as time permits.

Note that all active guildsman, apprentices, and initiates who arrive in Fairdale should at least check in with the Guild when they arrive if possible to receive Guild points, current standing, and discuss their assignments is applicable.

Joining the Guild:
As always applications for Guild membership are available to all interested parties with the ability to cast at least 1 celestial spell and can be picked up at the Guild Hall in the Black Stag Tavern. There are many benefits for joining the guild and we'd be happy to speak with you about them if you are interested.

Identifying Items:
I will be available to identify items most of the weekend. The cost for identification is as follows:

Non-Guild members and Initiates: 5 silver
Apprentices of the Guild: 4 silver
Guildsman: 3 silver

And as always, customer confidence is of the utmost importance to us.

Celestial and Alchemical Lights for sale:
A limited supply of our special Celestial and Alchemical Lights are still available for sale at the Guild Hall. Please see me at the gathering for available colors, brightnesses, and current pricing.

May the stars forever guide you,

- Wizard Nathan Westwind
Guildmaster, Fairdale Mages' Guild
Elemental Warden of Icenia

Back