Considering travelling for Nov 15-17 gathering

Cúangol

Artisan
Hi,

I recently moved to Omaha and used to play in the northeast chapters. I’m now pretty much in the middle of the Kansas, Denver, Minnesota, and Chicago chapters, and am slowly checking out each.

I might be able to join you all for the November 15-17 gathering, but have some questions:
- would someone be able to pick me up at one of the two airports? Probably midway?
- would someone be able to loan me a staff? (Too big for the airplane...)
- what are cabin arrangements like for travellers? Heated? Cost? Electricity? Easy (or necessary) to ward your bed?
- when is game on? Closing ceremonies?
- Is there a level cap? Magic items cap? LCO items allowed?
- anything else I should be asking?

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Patrick

Patrick

- I can't personally pick you up, but I'm sure someone should be able to
- We can definetly get you a staff
- There are cabins available for everyone but they are unheated and do not have electricity, they cost no extra and fit 8 people and the door can easily be warded
- Game on is usually 8:00 pm soft lay on with offical PC talk and hard game on at 10:00 pm. We usually end plot stuff at 2:00 or 3:00 am sunday morning but have been known to have some small mods sunday morning.
- There is no level cap or item cap that I know of, LCO items are typically taken on a case by case basis but plot is pretty good at honoring thme
- Not that I can think of, it may be useful to post on the forum about the rides and the staff, also in character to start to get a feel for what you're gonna be facing that weekend

Cheer,

Ethan

Great thanks!

Any volunteers to pick up and drop off a traveller from the airport, probably Midway?

I’m looking at flights which arrive at Midway at 6:20pm (or 9:10pm) Friday 11/15 and departs Sunday at 5:50pm or 8:50am.

Patrick

Im willing to volunteer, though fair warning there's a good chance we would need to leave on sunday early because i usually have to work sunday nights. So be prepared to spend a couple extra hours in the airport waiting for your flight.
Also im within spitting distance of gary intl airport if that helps any.

I am sure we can cover you on rides if needed, though looks like we may have a volunteer already- if as we get closer you need to finagle a ride still pm me and we will get you sorted out.

Thanks all, but airline prices just jumped :(

So unless they drop again, I'll hold off until a spring event. Do you have many 3-day events? I'm planning to come to nationals regardless.

Patrick

We will have atleast one other 3 day next year. We will not finalize details for a few weeks on next year's schedule

If you ever need a ride on happy to grab you and if you want to come in a night early might be able to swing crash space

Back