Costuming and Accesories for Sale!

Paige

Artisan
Hey Folks!

Due to some unfortunate work circumstances, I've had a lot of time to be creating awesome things for LARP. Amongst these I (with help from the lovely Samantha and Emilynn) have created some excellent costuming for the new player along with some accessories for us all!

My aim here is to have affordable in-period stuff available to our chapter. So here are some prices and some pictures. I may also be able to do custom orders if you have something you really need. Not everything is pictured here, but it's a general idea.

Wrap Pants: 15$
Puffy Pants with color Inset: 20$
Short Sleeved tunic: 20$
Vest: 20$
Cowl: 20$
Leather Pouch: 12$
Potion Holder: 30$

New Player Kit:
WrapPants+Vest+Pouch = 40$

cowl.jpg

potion.jpg

pouch.jpg

puffpants.jpg

tunic.jpg

vest.jpg

wrappants.jpg

vest2.jpg

Puffy pants you say...Enan does need a few more pants (you know about the...2 I have compared to the 6 tops) I may have to take you up on this before too long ^.^ (assuming I'm solvent after the event :p)

I would totally be up for getting some wrap pants. I have a no skirt policy this weekend.

Wow, Paige, I have to say these are very good prices! I'm interested in a short sleeved tunic.

Hey guys good to hear the response. Crystal if you want to email me your waist size I can be sure to have a pair that will fit you for pants.

Love helping people get costumed up! Let me know if anyone has any basic pieces they don't see here that they'd like!

I also do both metal and leather armor but that's a by order by price, if you have seen me in my barbarians armor or Panda's samurai suit I made every piece :)

The leather potion pouch I bought worked wonders Thanks Paige!

I'd like to discuss an order for black/red "puffy" pants in my size. :)

Paul

how many potions does the potion holder hold?

I dont have it with me but I think it has 2 sides of 6 each. I am betting if you ask Paige will make it a bit bigger.

Paul

Yeah, it was 2 sides with 6 each.

Thomas

It is true that I can make the potion pouch pretty much for any size, 6 per side is just how the first pattern worked out.

I'd be interested in a leather pouch. It looks amazing.

sounds like there is some good interest in more pouches. I will have a few with me for the may game. If you would like a specific color or size please PM me and I will do my best to have it there.

Back