Costuming over a beard?

jpariury said:
You seem to think someone said "you absolutely must wear a facial prosthetic if you play a black panther sarr"?

This
Dom said:
would a tail fulfill this requirement?

Plus this
Ezri said:
I think the general gist is for it to be something in the face/head region.

seems to think that it must be on your face. The answer to Dom's question should be...make sure you don't look like a Dark Elf.

Regardless I would paint on a pink nose add the tail for good measure.

So, he did something to his face to make it more clear, aye? I think that's all anyone is suggesting - you should have additions that make it clear you're not a dark elf, and some bit of that should probably in the face/head region. Pink nose + tail sounds like it could work (depending on how it's done, natch), but it largely depends on what and how you're doing it. I think cat ears and/or a lyonshell -type dealie would be the "easy" way to make that clear.

Jon Q ALWAYS either wore a lyonshel mask, or painted on whiskers and a nose in addition to the black makeup. He did not just wear black face and a tail.

Ezri said:
Jon Q ALWAYS either wore a lyonshel mask, or painted on whiskers and a nose in addition to the black makeup. He did not just wear black face and a tail.

Re: Costuming over a beard?

Postby Gilwing » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:26 am

"...Because I have seen a few ones on the EC that looked fine. I believe they had a prominent Pink nose. The tail is a dead giveaway."

Yep...

Back