Court recordings; May

Heinricht

Artisan
Owner
Atlanta Staff
On this day the Nameless Former Baron was charged with treason, enslavement, and attempted regicide. They were sentenced as follows:

1. All Titles, Lands, and wealth to be stripped.
2. Their name to be stripped and removed from existence.
3. All debts of the Nameless Former Baron to be settled from their former weath.
4. Restituton to be given to the victims and their families.
5. The Nameless Former Baron will be executed until permanant death.
6. The execution of the Nameless Former Baron to be made public.
7. The execution of the Nameless Former Baron to be overseen, conducted, and all verdits carried out by a Gavarian representative.
8. There will be a historical account of the Nameless Former Baron's treason written but will not use his name, only his actions and shame

-So recorded by Heinricht Hammer-Forged

Master Hammer-Forged,

Would you please elaborate on this proceeding? It feels somewhat removed from context.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Dramthin,

During the coronation ceremony of now Queen Pavia Gavar of Gavaria, an attempt was made to end her life. It was discovered to be the machinations of the Nameless Former Baron (henceforth referred to as NFB). By order of the Queen, NFB was captured by the adventurers after a siege and fight with a mercenary company hired by NFB. Through the course of events evidence of other misdeeds were also discovered either committed or ordered by NFB. It was decreed that it would be up to the adventurers to determine the fate of NFB. The 8 motions above were what was voted and passed by the adventuring community. Hope this adds context.

May your hearthfire burn eternal, and your tankards endless!

~Hearthguard Draco O'Dell

When the historical record is finished I'll make sure it is published. Right now I wanted the verdicts posted for posterity. As acting parlimentarian my mindset is still in the space of recording the preceedings. But more information will be forth coming as the days go by.

Thank you, Hearthguard O'Dell and Master Hammer-Forged.

I am able to publish one last edition of the Wayside Times before the Crown's patronage of the University Press concludes. I would very much appreciate a rendition of the entire affair, if you would be so kind.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Back