Crafters/vendors coming to this game

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

I am still waiting to hear back from a few people, but so far we have:

https://www.facebook.com/SongtailorStitchery/

Tandy leather factory

Fame and Fortune Artisans (Yeah that's me and my latex weapons and leatherwork ;-) )

In addition, I would like to make the craft house as a sort of swap meet/sale area... basically, if you have anything you want to get rid of, new or used, leave the item in the craft house on the table with a tag with your name and the dollar amount you want for the item. (Will and Trace's weapons, Sorin's leatherworks, Dolls by Fernash, Leora's corsets and cloaks, cmon locals.... hit me up or leave some items for us to oogle at. )

The area around the craft house will be the vendor area. If you know anyone who is still interested, please have them contact me.

Thx!

Jesse

I'm interested in putting out a table with some of my goods -- thanks for providing that option!

Trace

Is it possible for non locals to sell some of their wares?

It sure is!!!
In addition to the above, we have another leather, fur, drinking horn merchant,
boffer and latex weapons
Jewelry
clothing/knitting/apparel

BRING REAL MONEY and a LOT OF IT TOO!!!!! OR get with the player after the event to exchange paypal options because reception SUCKS at game!!

Bummer. :( I definitely won't be able to get in on this, I don't have anything ready-made to sell. Maybe next time! :)

Back