Crafting and Things.

Lurin

Duke
I'm coming back to Wayside, partly because I have a thing I'd really like to get cast, um and since I'm coming back into town I thought I should ask and see if anyone needs things made. I've already got workshops down in Fairfax so hopefully folks haven't moved yet.

Potion Making - I am full up on potion making!

Alchemy - I think I'm full up on alchemy at the moment to now.

Scroll Making - I'm still working on learning how to make scrolls good, but I can make any scroll just not as many of them as I might like.

Blacksmithing - Making some Armor and bolts for people but could still make more stuff if anyone else needs something.

So um, if people want to let me know what they want I can let you know how much things are.

Thanks....

Jehyu

Last edited:
Jehyu,

Good day! I believe we met briefly last year. I am glad you will be coming back soon.

With your potion making can you make me cure disease? If so how many-I am looking for 50.

Or if you can make some removal potions? Looking for 10 of each variety.

Thank you in advance!

In Service,
Cyn

Hiya Cyn!

I remember you, the really clean lady with the fancy dresses, I think you and Jehan like to hang out a lot right?

I can make most of that, some of the removal potions take a really long time to brew though and they get expensive. I don't usually have those on hand because I make purifies, but it's a really smart idea to have a bunch of the different types to save money and resources. I could make you the Cure Disease and Remove Weakness potions one day, or I could cobble together and try to get you a mix of as many as I can.

We could do...

Day 1 - 8 Gold Cost
50x Cure Disease
10x Cure Weakness

Day 2 - 8 Gold Cost
9x Remove Silence
5x Remove Destruction.

OR
Day 1 - 8 Gold
2x Remove Destruction
5x Remove Silence
5x Remove Weakness
26x Cure Disease

Day 2 - 8 Gold
3x Remove Destruction
2x Remove Silence
5x Remove Weakness
24 Cure Disease

Would either of those work okay for you?

- Jehyu

Jehyu,

Yes - I tend to dress on the fancy side and I spend a good amount of time with my friend Jehan.

The second sat of days would be wonderful thank you.

Unless - it would be possible to do 50 endows as well? I am not sure how you much you can brew so I hope I am not over asking.

On top of any fee-may I also offer you some bread of your choice? I appreciate any work you could do for me. Thank you.

In service,
Cyn

um, well, to be honest, the two days I put up is kinda all I can brew at once, if you don't mind I could get a little sloppy and make a bit more, If you want to add in 50 endows, I could do the below in addition to the original order...

Day 1 - Bonus Batch - 6 Additional Gold
40x Endow

Day 2 Bonus Batch - 6 Additional Gold
10x Endow
4x Remove Destruction
1x Bless potion, cause I betcha don't have one! (This rounds out the batch, but we could do 2 cure lights, or a magic armor or something else).

Bread sounds great! I think there was a bar or something last time I was here, but I never caught who owned it, do they take food orders?

-Jehyu

also, just cause I'm wondering, why so many endows? Is it so you can beat people at unexpected arm wrestling contests, because I'll bet you can win a lot of negotiations with orcs or kobolds and things if you challenged them to arm wrestle.....

-Jehyu

Mr. Jehyu,

Since you'll be in town I's was wondering if'in you'd be interested in lookin' for those dragons you wished into existence?
I thinks I found an area where they, shall we say, gather.

Grimshaw

Sure Grimshaw that would be fine....

This dreaming is about for people that want stuff made....

Did you need anything?

-Jehyu

Apologies,
but yeah I's do.
I could use some curatives, either potion or elixir in nature. light to serious. I'd say 10 in total.
Magic Armor potions work well for me. I'd take about 5 of those if you got some to spare.

Grimshaw

Jehyu-

I would very much like the bonus batch options.

Thank you!

And no I will not be arm wrestling anyone. The endows are for the first response teams of the earth guild healing branch. I was asked to gather a large amount of potions for them. I am very grateful for your help!

What kind of bread would you like?

In Service ,
Cyn

Grimshaw, I believe Jehyu is already using all his ability to make potions for Cyn. I can make the potions you are looking for. You want 10 curatives and 5 Magic Armors, correct?

May Hope Find You,
Pandora

Grimshaw,

I'm sorry Cyn's stuff is gonna keep me really busy and I don't think I'll be able to make more potions. I could do magic armor scrolls if you can read magic, and I think maybe I have some cure potions in my stock, I'll check and let you know if I can find anything.

I'm full up for potions and Alchemy I think, but if people want some blacksmithing or scroll work, I can still do lots of that.

-Jehyu

Miss Pandora, That would be just right.
I am currently out of contact with the potion makers of my company. "The Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company. Join us we have Dental."
So I am's left to rely on the kindness of others.

Thanks you kindly
Grimshaw

Jehyu-

Do you have any openings for black smithing?

I need three sets of armor good for about 20 dagger blows or so?

Thank you!

In Service,
Cyn

Pandora,

Do you have any more space for more potion orders?

I am looking for-
3 - remove silence
5- remove destruction
10- remove paralysis
15 - cure wound
15- awaken
15 - restore.

If you have those available please let me know and their price.

Jehyu- can you do the black smithing of the armor for me?

Thank you!

In Service,
Cyn

Cyn,

Yeah I can do those pretty easily, they'll cost 1.2 golds per.

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

Thank you!

If I am doing the math properly I will owe you 34.5 gold at the gather for all the potions and the armor?

Thank you!

In Service,
Cyn

Um let's see,

You have 16 Gold for potions, plus 12 more for the rushed ones, dats...28 gold, plus 3.6 for the three sets of armor, so that's only 31.6 Gold, and I dunno about bread, can you make some with raisins?

-Jehyu

Jehyu-

It will be a pleasure to have a fellow master blacksmith around once more. Would you be able to strengthen a sword and a shield? I'm swamped with an order and cannot do so myself. Please let me know the cost.

May your Hearthfire burn eternal and your tankard endless!

~Draco Ardel

Sure I can do that Draco!

Did you want just the strengthening of existing stuff? If so that would be 10 gold in supplies and 2 gold to build the frame work and stuff. If you want me to make the things, it would be about 9 silver more for a long sword and shield.

-Jehyu

Back