Crafting for late October

Lurin

Duke
So, I've had a couple of people ask if I could make things, so I thought I should come by before you guys go do something crazy at the castle. I probably won't stick around much since I'd really kinda rather not meet the dragon and things but I can at least help by making folks some things.

Scroll Making - Pretty full up on scrolls already, might be able to make a few more depending on how Wayside crafting goes I guess.

Potion Making - Half full

Alchemy - Full with some waiting list.

Blacksmithing - Maybe Roff wants something, nobody knows for sure yet.

-Jehyu

Last edited:
I might need a heavy crossbow also maybe bolts or trades for bolts for arrows.
-Roff

Might or do?

-Jehyu

Artemis,

I some some Alchemy orders already, but I could do 4 Paralysis and 5 Weakness gases if that's okay? That would cost 6 golds. Did you want more than that? If so I can try to see what I can make in Wayside this weekend to bolster that a little maybe...

-Jehyu

Dearest Jehyu,

I am desperate for Cure Morts - or any strong curatives would be helpful. I have up to 10G to be used for such purposes.

Respectfully,
--> Socora

Socora,

I'll figure out a way to get you enough to fill that order..somehow

-Jehyu

i got 16 gold and 15 silver plus 60 copper of reducing the cost of making the alchemy, plus to reduce the price i can trade you "naturally sweet water" that reduces potion making by 20 copper. so if you can make more that would be grand. just saying focus on making weakness so we can save some coin for later.

Back