Crafting!

Lurin

Duke
I've been working up a storm in the workshops lately and I've gotten better at both scrolls and potions (I can make TWO potions now every day, even without a workshop) So, I was wondering if anyone needed anything for next market day.

Right now I was planning on making the following things...

For Blacksmithing...um, I dunno, I silvered some things last marketday and that was kinda fun, I can strengthen stuff, or silver things, or make new things, except for the really good armor, I got plenty of bolts and arrows so if anyone needs anything just let me know!

For Alchemy and potion working, I thought I'd make another big pile of cure light elixirs and potions, right now, with potions I make um...twenty and 2 more and 2 more and 2 more and 2 more is...28! Twenty Eight a day, I like to sell them in batches of 6 if lots of people want some, and if you really need more I can make them but it costs more. They are one silver a piece, so if you want a pack of 6 its...6 silver. If people finally have enough I can sell more to people that want them. Sorry Gorka I can't make purifies yet, but I DID figure out how to make a potion that wakes people up no matter how deeply they are sleeping. And if you put exactly one twenty third and a half of it in your morning drink it helps you stay awake, so um...I guess I'm kinda closer?

For Making scrolls, um, I 'm looking for orders I guess, I can do maybe 4 Spell shield scrolls, or um, two destroys and two shatters, or um, 20 disarm scrolls or something....

So there it is, I haven't come up with anything special yet, but I'm still trying and you never know...maybe...I guess. And yes I've been wearing my gloves and being extra careful not to cut anything lately.

so..

Thanks and Good Morning I Guess, cause it's time to get up.

- Jehyu

Jehyu,
I would be interested in a better suit of armor, something that can take 25 dagger blows perhaps. could you make such a suit?

respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

Not quite i don't think, that stuff is really hard to layer right, I think I can do maybe 20 stones if I work at it real hard. If you don't need it for a couple market days I could practice and figure it out...

-Jehyu

I would be willing to go in on a pool to make several destroy and shatter scrolls to deal with nodes.

Fredrick Crawford, Arcanist of the Black Wolves

I vould also be villing to put some gold tovards some gold shatter and destroy scrolls. Ve could alvays use more in town.

Roy Gallentine
One of the Keepers

Okay! I'll make two Destroys and two shatters, I'm sorry it's not more, but they are pretty complicated, and if I try to make to many and lose concentration I end up having rebuild Fern's workshop stuff, you know, like tables, chairs, and walls. Anyway um, destroy scrolls are 7 silver and shatters are 3, so it'd be 2 gold total for the four scrolls, is that okay?

-Jehyu

That sounds fine to me. It seems like the need for these scrolls is growing too, so if you, or anyone else, can put more time into making them I for one will compensate and I urge the town as a whole to consider the importance of having a good stock of these scrolls.

-Fredrick Crawford, Arcanist of the Black Wolves

Ve have not wet meet vut have heard vou are a kin of great style and of the same spirit as la familia. I vould take all ov your potion and alchemy production. Curelight elixirs with as many bless+magic armor potions as vou can make.

Greetingz and zalutaionz
Kitaruen Kopanari

Okay, I'll put aside a share of the potions, like I said I usually limit them to six a person cause I always sell out every day. Maybe Saturday night I can make you some magic armor potions to, but only a couple cause I'm not as good at potions as I am at alchemy, because the alchemical stuff is easier to tell the ingredients apart with because they small so much different. Stupid potions if you accidently put one honey leaf in a brew instead of honeysuckle extract it all goes sour and they both smell the same! But anyway, sure I can make you some magic armorly potions the second day, I ken probably make about 4 or so I think. There will still be plenty of cures from the alchemy anyway.

-Jehyu

Good Good, ve vill deal at the market day...

Kitaruen Kopanari

Jehyu,

If you are able to visit your workshop on the evening of Saturday I'd be interested in buying some cure light elixirs from you.

-Asher

Jehyu,

My name is Asura and I find myself with out a sword. I was wondering if you can make me a
strengthen silver sword? Unfortunately I do not have coin to pay for this, but I will pay you back in full.

Jeyhu,

First I apologize for sticking my nose into your business, so instead of stealing your customers, I would make this offer to you. I currently have more shatters and destroy scrolls than I know what to do with. Contact me with a number you are interested in and I will give you a fair deal. Then you can sell and distribute them as needed. I ran into Raven Sky not two days ago and he mentioned the need for these scrolls. I only wish to open a trade route to your lands, perhaps you would assist me?

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

dark_water said:
Jehyu,

My name is Asura and I find myself with out a sword. I was wondering if you can make me a
strengthen silver sword? Unfortunately I do not have coin to pay for this, but I will pay you back in full.

I can do that, I'll have to strengthen it probably saturday night though, cause I can't make it, coat it, and strengthen it all at once I don't think, not until I practice more.

BtB said:
Jeyhu,

First I apologize for sticking my nose into your business, so instead of stealing your customers, I would make this offer to you. I currently have more shatters and destroy scrolls than I know what to do with. Contact me with a number you are interested in and I will give you a fair deal. Then you can sell and distribute them as needed. I ran into Raven Sky not two days ago and he mentioned the need for these scrolls. I only wish to open a trade route to your lands, perhaps you would assist me?

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

Huh? um, I guess more scrolls would be good, but I'm not very good with distributions and things like that. Maybe talk to Roy, I heard he was burning up pages from his scroll book like they were made of paper last market day.

-Jehyu

Back