Crash space for two SF people

Nigel

Hey there,

Chris and I are driving up there for the 3 day to see how many times our Dryad characters can be slaughtered before it's over. If we have ever played at Sheppard, it's been a while. Anyway, I was hoping that a couple of beds could be put to the side for us. Since our characters will be 'sleeping in the forests', we'd only be in the cabins OOG so if there's some extra bed space in a warded or guild room that the occupants don't mind a couple of ghosts, that'd work as well.

We probably won't be arriving until around 1am Thursday night/Friday morning so any help with directing us to the place to bunk would be great.

Thanks.

Mark

I can't speak 100% for anyone, however there is plenty of sleeping space at Shepard. I am sure there will be room.

What he said, there's a lot of space, and pretty much any cabin will have a few (or a dozen) open bunks.

Also, you might want to consider trying to stay IG with the rest of the Dryads.

Nigel said:
Hey there,

Chris and I are driving up there for the 3 day to see how many times our Dryad characters can be slaughtered before it's over.

Whoa I am having flashbacks to Twilight Vale. I am sad no Nigel and umm, It has been some time. Chris's dark elf name escapes me.

Tantarus said:
Nigel said:
Hey there,

Chris and I are driving up there for the 3 day to see how many times our Dryad characters can be slaughtered before it's over.

Whoa I am having flashbacks to Twilight Vale. I am sad no Nigel and umm, It has been some time. Chris's dark elf name escapes me.
I believe Nightstorm is the name you're looking for.

Brad Lewis said:
Tantarus said:
Nigel said:
Hey there,

I believe Nightstorm is the name you're looking for.

Nope, Kintar or something like that is what I keep coming of with. Got me thinking about Twilight Vale games. The villains like Foxworthy and BlueStorm, ahh it was good times. And other people like Snag, DC dave, Xeira, and everyone's Favorite paladin Whielhelm Noymock (Probably hacked the spelling on that one). It has been a while, but I remember those games pretty fondly.

Probably a different Chris than the one I'm thinking of, then.

If it's the same Snag, there's an Orc (I think? Maybe Ogre.. I continually get them mixed up) playing in the San Francisco chapter by Lee.

Snag was an Ogre I think, I don't think orc was a playable race back then. Man, I remember Snag ripping monsters up.

If it's the same Snag (Orc or Ogre fighter from the Twilight Vale era, far as I can remember), he's on these forums as vikingsurvivor and as as vikingsurvivor on the National forums. No clue how often he visits each, though.

It is the same Snag.
And yes, it's Kintar.
Chris O. = Kintar
Chris T. = Nightstorm

And man, I haven't heard Foxworthy and Bluestorm in forever! And Whielhelm! :)

Jim said:
It is the same Snag.
And yes, it's Kintar.
Chris O. = Kintar
Chris T. = Nightstorm

And man, I haven't heard Foxworthy and Bluestorm in forever! And Whielhelm! :)

I just did the math, that was 15 years ago. Man, I can't believe that.

It was actually a good thing that Nigel and Kintar weren't at the event. Because of his hatred for all things Chaos, Kintar would have stepped up to the dragon and said he'd fight for the good dragon. And Nigel? He'd probably had said, "I won't fight for him, but if I"m not mistaken, you're in the market for a new Chancellor, no?" :)

Back