Cross harder

A

Anonymous

Unless we find someone with a car to loan us for the weekend or we somehow find rides, Nate, Laura and I will not be coming up. Neither Laura's or Nate's cars will make the trip (and I really don't want to owe them a new car) and renting a car would cost $250. I'm going to keep trying but it's looking less and less likely that it'll happen.

-Matt

*lets out a long sigh* ***, ***, ***, ***, ***, ***, ***, ***.......*sighs again*

*and then again*

Damnit!!! *kicks life square in the nads*

**** if I had the time I would just drive down there and get you guys. But hey who knows, I coud get fired from my job.

I really hope that you guys can find a way.

Can you guys not get a ride with Greg or Jason or Julie or..or...or...steal a car and then bring it back...*the more she babbles the more desperate she begins to sound.*

-Kitten: Hates sounding desperate.

New hope, got some new hope....not going to say what it is just in case it doesn't come through but damn I hate not knowing...

-Matt

MoonKitten said:
*lets out a long sigh* ***, ***, ***, ***, ***, ***, ***, ***.......*sighs again*

*and then again*

Damnit!!! *kicks life square in the nads*

**** if I had the time I would just drive down there and get you guys. But hey who knows, I coud get fired from my job.

I really hope that you guys can find a way.

Can you guys not get a ride with Greg or Jason or Julie or..or...or...steal a car and then bring it back...*the more she babbles the more desperate she begins to sound.*

-Kitten: Hates sounding desperate.

Back