Cross Posted: 2013 Chicago Coin Drive

Hey Chicago Faithfull, (and now our friends from MN too!)

From now until Nov 1rst Alliance Larp Chicago will be holding a Coin drive aimed at raising cash for a massive coin order, and purchasing several new masks and prothestics for monster camp.

Our normal gobby to cash ratio is 4/1. For these next few weeks it will be 8/1 so get double the gobbies to improve your game. Any donation over $100 will receive a rate of 10/1.

In addition, all cash/paypal donations will be entered into a contest drawing for a special prize of an LCO Magic Item designed by the plot team for your character.

If we reach our goal of $650 (full coin order+10 new prosthetics) I will also give everyone who donated an MI pick for a Chicago LCO.

You can send money via Paypal to Pfoisy@gmail.com or email waysidelogistics@gmail.com with any questions.

Help us out and we can make this game look even better.

Someone asked this and I hadn't thought of it but yes you can get together a group to reach the $100 threshold.

Paul

What's your guys' back blanket policy, is it like SoMN's of 3 months?

Assuming that, does that mean I can back blanket events as well?

Assuming that, do I need a membership to back blanket?

I'll donate either way when tomorrow hits and I have money.

Is the membership restriction waived for the just the first back-blanket, or can you continue to buy events as they happen without a membership?

Back