Cultural Exercise

Tetsu

Scout
Howdy fellow voice-burdened dreamers!

Over the last several months I have had the honor and privilege to assist with efforts to recover the Great land of Falkirk from the foes that would see it burn. It's been challenging. However, through the cooperation of His Grace Sir Nevin Kendrick's forces and the might of Stirling Keep - we have the upper hand. So it's about time we let our hair down and commiserate over a well-earned mug o' spirits! During my time here I have learned a great deal about the Clans that inhabited this mountainous stretch of mighty earth. I've gone and picked up a few traditions ta' boot!

So with that bein' said we heard tell of a Grand Festival being held in beautiful Brittington! What better place to share some of what I've learned than at a gathering of great joy?

So here's the skinny folks: The Founder's Trek

The Founder's Trek is a long-standing tradition of Falkirk's people. Each morning of week's end villagers would gather in the center of town to catch up, stretch, move, shake, dance and spar! Following these activities they take a long walk without any particular destination in mind. They do this to celebrate the camaraderie and boldness of their ancestors. They celebrate their ancestors having the courage to blaze trails in parts unknown. They do this to give thanks and show appreciation for the indomitable spirit of those who came before.

So I say we bring it to Brittington! I cannot tell you how much I've missed you - my sisters and brothers at arms. Those who've dedicated themselves to righteousness and the brave persons who make up the Adventuring Caste hold a very special place in this Dwarf's heart. Please, join us, won't you? Barring any commotion myself and my caravan should arrive at the Festival the morning of week's end. Meet us at town's center to participate in The Founder's Trek!

With love, sincerity, and in service,

Lord Captain Flint Boulderback
-Appointed Military Liaison for the Duchy of Ashbury

Back