Cures

Bigens73

Artisan
Just as a heads up Wish has the little wedding favor bubbles with the hearts on the top for 12pc free you just pay shipping. it was only$3 bucks for me. I have always thought it would be fun to have those as my cures because of the hearts.

heart-wedding-bubbles.jpg

Maybe we update the rule book? I like them because you don’t have to spend considerable time to take out the tag. You can load and unload them easily.

I also have seen a variety of sizes for potion vials that I think it may just be time to change the requirements for size.

That still wouldn't negate that safety concern of sharp shards of plastic jabbing into people...

The safer tubes mentioned above by Inaryn can be quickly and cheaply fixed to work as the others do. With just a Q-tip and a small amount of glue in the cap, the tags are removed with ease and without the added safety concerns of the other vials. I have done this to all of mine and have had no issue.

And as for the ease of identification. I color code the caps. Nail polish works. These caps have an outer ring and a center. I paint the outer ring red for cure, black for protective, and blue for fixes. Then paint the center different colors for healing amounts, the protective or the fix.

I.E. Red/Silver is Cure Crit Wounds. Black/Silver is Magic Armor. Blue/Red is Purify.

Last edited:
Back