Curse of Destruction and You

Tayl

As many of you may have seen earlier today, the curse of Destruction is now available for memorization if you are a member of the healer’s guild, or if you have spell books from across the mist.

Until further notice, the curse of Destruction will also have a secondary effect on the caster. For 10 minutes after casting Destruction, or Remove Destruction, the caster will suffer from confusion, and a lack of mental clarity, as well as a hazy memory. They will be disoriented and unable to recall specific information. This is entirely a role-play effect and will not impede your ability to use any in game skills at all. Furthermore, this effect can not be removed or fixed through player abilities. Break Command, Biatas, Purify, nothing will be able to fix this effect except death.

This effect will be new as of this event, and no characters should come into game with this knowledge.

If anyone has any questions, or any part of this is unclear, don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited:
The above post is verified by plot.

While I am grateful this spell is finally available, this restriction unfortunately puts it beyond the realm of practical use for me. I suppose I will have to find a way to clear up the haziness problem in game or wait until it is resolved.

This sounds like it will make for interesting roleplay! I look forward to discovering this effect in-game.

Back