Damage Aura Ritual Scroll Up For Auction

• Thread starter Deleted member 30620
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30620

Hello to all of you lovely dreamers,

I am sending word out on behalf of a dear friend of mine who is of very little words. He has acquired a Damage Aura Ritual Scroll that travels the mists and would like to offer it up to the highest bidder! He unfortunately will not be able to gather with us at this next large gather so I would be making the transaction on his behalf. I will be taking offers here though the dream and directly. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will answer them as swiftly as I can.

Much Love,
Sir Tal-Herroth, First Knight of Flynt

((OOG: I'm pretty bad at checking the forums, but will do my best to check every day I can. I am, however much better at checking facebook [Rollin Frank] or my personal email [soundxero@gmail.com]. So if you'd like a more timely reply I'd suggest one of those options, but again, I will do my best to check here.))

Excuse me Tal-Herroth,

Does the ritual scroll travel or is it simply the effects of the scroll that travels? This would greatly change the value of said scroll.

Equitem Aether Karzel

I have been asked that a lot in the brief time I've made this announcement, and as I mentioned it's not my scroll I'm selling, so I do not know at this exact moment, but I have sent out for clarification from the seller and will inform you as soon as I clear that up. His words to me were "it travels the mists". I apologize for not knowing before making this announcement. I know very little of ritual magics or how it works.

Much Love,

Sir Tal-Herroth,

Also if the scroll does not travel, but the effects do....... Knowing the location that scroll can be cast at would be helpful too

Respectfully,
Daylynn

This information is also being requested.

Much Love,

It has been clarified that the ritual itself must be cast in Calliphestus, however the magic granted can travel the mists. My seller and I both apologize, and are equally saddened. The item is still for sale, however.

Much Love,

It has been clarified that the ritual itself must be cast in Calliphestus, however the magic granted can travel the mists. My seller and I both apologize, and are equally saddened. The item is still for sale, however.

Much Love,

Back