Dangers of Tin Town

Lost_Nation

Artisan
I was talking to a fellow who was heading to the Tin Town area to study Blade-eaters. He calls himself a "Zoologist". He had some information about the Buellet that I've been hearing rumors about. They are large mole-like creatures. They burrow through the earth and favor swallowing their prey whole. They are incredibly hard to wound, owing to very thick armored hides. This hide is so like armor that it can be affected by shatter and destroy spells. They also seem to be immensely strong, the spell "prison" cannot hold them, though it does seem to harm them. Local wisdom suggests that large Buellet are nearly impossible to defeat, and not to attack smaller Buellet unless you plan to fight their mothers.

Has anyone learned anything about the other dangers that await us near Tin Town?

-Baeleon

I met a man who spoke of being attacked by blue spiders with black legs, and possibly a drider, which seemed to be able to cause Curses with their poisonous claws. They didn't seem to attack with webs, though. I would like to check it out, but I understand if there are those that consider such things best avoided.

Squire Fiona

I thought I saw Jasper around Tin Town, but it might have been someone else. I hear he is quite dangerous.

Also, I heard the ants there are a bit bigger than normal size ants and should NOT be fed. Or investigated. Which makes me want to at least see them. I for sure did see a girl in red clothes go skipping towards where I think the ants are ... I should at least make sure she's okay, right? :)

~Zihr

Oooh! If someone wants to investigate the ants, you should bring me along. Or even the spiders. I know a bit about those type of creatures.

Crescent.

It's beginning to sound like there will be a great many things to hunt this market. Yollo is looking forward to getting to it.

In a somewhat related matter. Does anyone know where Yollo could find a longbow? Or perhaps some smith to make said item?

--
Yollo

Like I mentioned before, Yollo, my brother Oliver is entirely likely to have a longbow available for sale in his supplies. Look for him (a dashing hobling in a red and black vest) when you arrive in town, and he can check his stores for a suitable bow.

~ Gandian

Yollo,

I do indeed have longbows for sale should you wish to purchase one at the upcoming gathering.

A humble merchant,
Oliver Olwen Oleander

Yollo,

It will be 6 silver for 2 of them.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

Zihr,

You are correctly identifying Jasper as dangerous as I have already murdered the current murder house at Tin Town. BUTTA do not worry...I am building anozer one jus for you....and your friends. ..hopefully me.

Jasper the Fabulous

NOOOOOO!!

Don't murder people!

It's not nice!!

- Ruby Tremble-Stone

The spiders' bite can afflict people with Curse effects. It's probable that there would be poisons involved but I'm not certain. A more humanoid-looking one was able to speak, and possibly has some sort of grudge against the residents of Tin Town.

--Squire Fiona

P.S. As a squire, I cannot condone the filling of houses with murder or murder-related paraphernalia.

But if one does not build a murder house, where will they store all their murder?

I kid, I kid.

-Nikolai

Back