Day Faire Favorites!

So - what were your favs?

Ah it was a good event, I'm all sad about leaving with an empty purse, but at least I didn't have everything on me ^.^

Favorites

1.) Circling the Golem, never has clever hurt so bad ^.^
2.) Crazy APL slaver mod (for Chicago at least)
3.) The Tower with Liddia (and friends), 3 characters and 40 levels in, I have to finish this someday!
4.) Talking with His Grace and the multiple conversations there in.
5.) Getting my grimey, Barristery fingers on the town box mwa ha ha ha ha! (Ha)

Thank you NPCs and all those who housed us SoMN people it was a wonderful weekend.

-Talking to the Girl Scouts and all the passing people, all of them wanted a picture with us.
-Surprising Dr'ezz that Gorka had followed him though the mists
-Getting the Euphoria adicts out of the cave unharmend
-Dark Elf's punch line
-Having Gubba look after the reproter
-Orginizing people to go hit stuff cus gorka needed to
-Being useful cus I could refit Nova Blade's armor
-Being called a Green Cow by the bug bears
-Teaching Eve both waylay and back attack on the way to the Euphoria bandits
-Leaving with more Cure Light wounds potions than I came with, honestly I think I only use about 3, compaired to about 50 at the castle
-Being trusted with the gathering of loot
-Using Shatters for the fist time
-Bannishing the Golem
-"concintrating..1..2..3..4.." "Activate Arcane Refit" "Wow How can I do that too?" Gorka has a new goal.
- Baning the Necro fountian even though it healed it a lot
-Getting to RP Gorka's frustration with doing math wen we split up the loot
-Hitting small tanted animals up on the hill cus gorka needed to hit something
-zeak trying to trick Gorka into doing more math, I showed him I just payed what he asked and didn't count at all
-Demanding Bruses frum El and Getting a Terminate from Dr'ezz insted

Hey Guys,

A huge shout out to the Plot Guys for taking over for the day! Nathan, Tom your mods were awesome and completly set the tone we were looking for. The NPCs, Alex, Ranee, Luke you guys are awesome. Thanks also to our GM and low level overlord-Rob Sachs who while often maligned should remain much loved, without you buddy, these events simply wouldnt work.

A shout out to the rest of the staff who contributed to the event in some way, Daphne, Vicki, Soren (can't forget the noble plot master) for all your hard work over the winter and the many hours spent in contemplation of my most idiotic ideas... :p

Lastly of course as always to the players who made it out to break the ice with us, some of you from a ways away. You guys are a blast and it really is nice to see so many folks come back so jazzed after a whole winter away.

Some Favs:

-Talking about eating the green skinny cow, and all the eating shenanigans.

-The bugbear mod in general and the resolution the PCs brought about

-The Barrister forgetting he is an absolute coward for about 10 secs... and then being reminded why.

-Tetz the "banish" master (and failling at disarms/shatters.... "its a crossbow ryan" :D)

-4yrs later and the 4th level of the tower, thus the tower golem master plot and a few other threads are wrapped up... thank gawd.

-Seeing old friends back in the saddle after so long away.

-Nate's awesome river cleanup mod. How cool was the fear on PCs eyes as they took damage to get up the river? and when the calls switched.

- Milosh's moment of indecision with the slaves and the duke.

-The Noble RP encounter.

I loved the fact that the weather cooperated with us (for the first time in 2 yrs) but that the sunny day really helped fuel the atmosphere of spring hope after 2years of doom and gloom at the openers it was cool to start the season on a high note and keep the problems focused on helping folks and keeping plot light.... for now.

Can't wait to see you all in May!

Ok I've been slacking but here is my list.

• The candy man/Euphoria addict mod. (We barely had to resort to violence.)
  • Humming the candy man can on the way back from the mod.
  • D'Rezz trying to tell a joke
  • Always enjoy the death glares from the dark elf to Gorka. ("Gorka I really think you shouldn't touch him.")
  • Using logic against Mariel.
  • Kierie (sp?) promising Gorka bruises if there was no fighting on bugbear mod.
  • BUGBEARS!!! "That one's too pokey to eat." And Everyone looks back at Tets. So many good lines during that one mod.
  • Also bugbears "Force feed one." "5 normal." "I call upon the earth to heal light wounds." "5 normal." "I drag you one I drag you two..."
  • The River mod was cool. Thank god for standing behind foxkins ^^*
  • The Learning and the teaching. (That is finally getting said teacher card...)
  • Tarqaq being a good sport when Eve chased him down for touching her bunny.

Back