Day Faire Favorites?

So guys, what were your favorites from the Day Faire?

Awesome job, folks! In no particular order, save for the first:

~ Paul's very accurate depictions of Gandian's true desires as he lingered behind to speak with the evil fire. I thought of another big one that you missed, by the way (in addition to the other one we talked about).
~ "Protect the baron's goods" mod with only two, non-healer PCs. Gandian and Pebbles rock!
~ Crazy flame lady fight, especially when sinking a lot of my stuff into Ryan's elemental. Pity I forgot that I had a 30 point Ice Burst on me at the time...
~ Andrew getting me with a second 50 Slay an instant after I Magic Armor'd his first one. Smooth moves, Andrew!
~ Kicking myself when I realized that I forgot the Order of Shadow Light's Flame Aura sword at my house... :sweat:
~ 20 ELEMENTAL ICE! <SPLASH!>
~ My new, snazzy, flame-catcher bracelet! I'm looking forward to using that.
~ The whole trip with Dave, Mariah, and Chris. Good times! (And once again, thank you Seamus for allowing us sleeping quarters for the night!)

Prolly more. Hope to see some of y'all in just a few weeks!

Good times, as always (despite the heat)! :D

~ Enan going werebear on us, and getting hit by a Sleep on top of him as this was going on. Nice shot, there, Gandian. ;)
~ Enan's dramatic transform back to normal.
~ The Hydra mod! and all the soakings of people.
~ Getting to use various Flame weapons on said Hydra mod.
~ The drive to and from with Dave, Alexander, and Chris. I love me a road trip! :p
~ Afters (thank you for buying me dinner, Paul!) :)

It's always great to come out and play with you guys, and I look forward to seeing you all again!

Thanks for all who made it despite the heat and stuff and made the 1 day a success. I had a blast doing almost everything I saw this weekend.

-2 PCs rolled out on a mod, alone, and made it.
-RP with Milicent Green "Harrold go get some corn!" and pushing the mystery while retaining a humane aspect to the plot.
-The Igneohex combat, getting rocked by arrows from Peebles, and seeing how much damage a KB active card can do in 3-4 minutes.
-Place your sword in there...followed 5 minutes later by... place your wand in there....then, place yourself in there.
-Cerriah Epicness!
-Above all though the top down favorite was the "CryoHydra" and soaking every inch of my GM with a gardenhose when he went down.

Convincing Gandian of my plan to roll the caravan and having him go with it even though it wasn't able to be done :)

ARROWS=DAMAGE hahahaha

the "only barbarian's can go in the circle" psssh- honestly, i don't know who thought that Pebbles would go anywhere near that thing was crazy

getting rid of all my money to the poor

getting to play Cerria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yelling at all of you.....hehehe :twisted:

Back