Dear Gorka

Dear Gorka how have you been haven't seen you sines October. Just curious What you have been doing anyway I had a question for do you like butterflys, and green and pink things? Just wondering.

-Brother Gearfree Von Ommeren

PS. couldn't figure out the PM thing sorry.

Dear Gorka,
How have you been? I haven't seen you since October. Just curious what you have been doing. Anyway I had a question for you, do you like butterflys, and green and pink things? Just wondering.

-Brother Gearfree Von Ommeren

Gorka been good, tuned 6 years-old and went to the banquet before that. Gorka also earned the rank of Healer in the Earth Guild. Gorka will send you a pigeon so you can send it back with any more personal messages. But if you need learn Reading and writing Gorka can teach next market day.

Gorka likes the pink gooey part that is my enemies. Gorka also like proper grammar and sentence structure. I haven't tasted many butterflies to form an opinion about whether I like them or not. Though I do know that the black and orange ones are poisonous. But I don't think they would have much meat on them so you'd need a lot for a proper meal. Watermelon is pink and green and I like that. I like braking into them with a big whack, good practice for cracking corrupt skulls.

-Healer Gorka

I was just wondering what your favorite colors are iv got a surprise for you in the works. Lets just say it will be very useful to you.

like colors that are easy to wash the blood out of. Gorka like presents and useful presents. Is it a severed head? Those can be very useful.

- Healer Gorka

Okay, so red would be a great color, because you wouldn't be able to tell if there was even blood on it in the first place.

But now I have to ask... how is a severed head useful? That's the one that gets me...

severed head is most useful thing ever.
you can;
use it as a quill holder
practice braiding with it
have a game of blood ball
use it to disarm traps
use it to waylay someone
throw it at corrupt
hollow it out for a bowl
hollow it out for a drum
makes a good snack
good for puppet shows
use it to check around the corner for dragon's breath
use it to check the weather
scare the MWEs with
play catch with
Practice dodging with
help teach waylay with

add a rope or a stick and the possibilities just grow.

- Healer Gorka

Paperweight.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Celestial Neophyte of Gaden

I expected skull-liking from Gorka, but you Gandian?

... for some of those uses the skull needs to have flesh on it...

many of them, its not good...

I think i need to stop checking the dream realms, I am just getting disturbed by dwarves and Hoblings taking each other from behind and orcs mating with...

Gorka! you can use the skull for practice with mating too

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors far

Oh dear... I think I'm going to find a huge mess of my own vomit when I wake up this morning...

Back
Top Bottom