Dearest citizens of the Hollow

Flyaway Bird

Scholar
(written in elegant curling script on homemade parchment)

To the fine Chiram's Hollow adventurers,

These long, cold nights seem to draw more of the undead and evil-minded than normal, I am afraid. Things are getting somewhat dodgy here at my home and I may be in need of an extra hand protecting my little cottage. If any of my better-armed friends or acquaintances are willing to spend some time here, I will be pleased to shower you with spice cookies, sweet rolls and my famous herbal teas. I may also be able to offer some small coin and perhaps provide lessons in my art as well.

I should note for those unfamiliar with my home, visitors may not manifest aura near the gardens. Also, I have a fair number of very loving kittens; those with allergies to cats may be quite uncomfortable. The same may also be said for those with allergies to dogs.

Having said that, I find this place to be a perfectly cozy hideaway. Please feel free to respond here or pay a visit. The kettle is full and I am always in the mood for a card game or two.

Yours truly,
Francis P. Teawaddle

(OOG: Please direct any emails to deadlandscharplot@gmail.com)

May not, or Can not manifest aura? There is a distinct difference, and would be necessary information for anyone looking to help you out.

Please let me know if you do not acquire any aid, or feel that more is needed.

-Kainen

Ms. Teawaddle,

I am willing to help protect you. I am pretty busy lately, but I think I can find some time to give to you. Most of my searching has come to dead ends. Send me a personal thought in the Dream Realm if you need me urgently, and I will come as quickly as possible. I run fast.

~ Squire Vry
Squire to Justicar Crowe
Captain ~ United Blades, Seekers of the Cleansing Light

Ms. Teawaddle,

I don't believe we've met formally, but I've seen you about Chiram's Hollow and have heard of your alchemical skill. I am interested in relearning alchemy, and I would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you. If you're looking for protection, I'll happily offer it in return.

-Surion

(posted by a messenger)

At this time I travel with Thrace and the children. I will be traveling back to the Hollow soon enough. I have no aura for helping protect in such matters and I am not good with a weapon, however I would love to meet the animals. Please consider allowing me to meet you for tea when I return to the Hollow...
Yourz,
~Z~

My Dearest Francis,
The Tavern is not that far away from your cottage Ivar and I will be stopping by for visits....If there is anything you need in between times please send one of the cats we will know that we are needed. Studying with you has been an honor.
Deborah

It warms my heart that so many are willing to provide a helping hand. I thank all who have contacted me publicly and privately, and of course I won’t cease to welcome friends who wish to visit and help protect my modest home. Squire Kainen, as to your question, I must insist my guests not manifest aura near my gardens. Away from my bit of earth, you would be free as a bird to perform the highest of rituals.

Yours,
Francis P. Teawaddle

Back