Dec 17th Gameday

Kauss

Fighter
The next gameday is on dec 17th (Yep, a sunday) Sorry for the lateness, things needed to be worked out.

Name:Study of the Golden gate
Time: 11am show up, 12noon start if I have the people

Details: The gate has become a more and more common event, as have the copper spiders that seem to be camping on it. Rumor has it that more than just spiders have been comming through...

As always if you have any questions, PM me. please do it before friday as I will be out of town friday and sat and may not get to my computer. If your NPCing show up a little early and we can do some set up. Thanks.

If anyone would be willing to give me a ride (most likely I'd bring a friend with me because Monday is my 21st Birthday and he's taking me out for lunch to the Space Needle), I would like to go. I'd probably NPC considering my belt is still being absconded with and a new one is being made to replace it. From what I hear the other belt for me is nearing completion. If anyone can come to/or is passing downtown, let me know.

Actually, due to the last minute circumstances of things I can't go to this game day either. Haha. I swear everytime it looks like I'll have the time I don't. I was hoping to NPC this time to, might have been a lot of fun (like it was last time). Have fun though guys!

Is game day still on after the storm?
Has anyone checked out the park to make sure it is safe and usable after the storm?

The storm didnt seem so bad up here where I am, and shoreline from what I have seen seems ok(havent been to hamlin itself tho.) so I am planning for it to be a go. Or at least I plan to be over there 11ish to see what can be worked with.

I live in between northgate mall and the park.. our power was out for.. like 10 hours during the night but there wasnt much natural damage seen around where I live. I too have not been to the park but im very close and think it should be ok.

Hey, i am going to be a little late, but i will be there

Just a heads up, to run the game we need players and NPCs, the more the better. If the game doesnt get run at all, no one will get a blanket for it either.

So, did the game today get run or was it cancelled due to lack of attendance?

Solomon Maxondaerth;18146 said:
So, did the game today get run or was it cancelled due to lack of attendance?

Lack of attendence. We had one NPC, 2 staff, me, and a PC/NPC(depending on cash)

Back