December 9 -11th Weekend Event

TadRon

Spellsword
We are now scheduling the second weekend in December for an event. We need approximately 15 to cover fees to have the good cabins so we need you to post up here if you would come for sure to that weekend. When we have between 10 to 15 for sure coming we will call the camp and book for sure. This does not mean we will not schedule another winter event, we just need to know that we can come close to affording the camp for that weekend.

I will for sure be there so count me in as one. Now we just need 9 - 14 more saying they will for sure (barring unforeseen circumstances)be there. I am offering up 50 gobbies on top of other things for people who sign up here by the 12th of this month and actually show up to the event. This counts for people who want to pay to blanket the event as well (pay no play). So if you want an easy 50 gobbies let us know you want to come and if we have the event and you show up, you will get them :D. Combine that with the pre reg and you have a great deal! I look forward to seeing who will brave the weather with me :D.

Chris Thetford
GM of Alliance Traverse City

Not a problem at all. I can't wait to see you guys again! Keep it up the rest of you and we will have a wonderful winter event :). Something you can add to your bucket list if you haven't ever done one :).

Chris Thetford
GM of Alliance Traverse City

I will not be there.

2 family holidays + Holiday season at work.

Brigit and I are in.

-Joe

All over that. I suspect Tory is interested as well, though I won't say for certain if he'd be available. (it's likely though)

I will be there

Count me in....and if for some odd reason I can not make it...I will PnP

Daver

Back