December Event NPCs

Slice

Fighter
Who's NPCing the upcoming event? The sooner we know the more we can write with you in mind. It is free to NPC. Also, for only $10 you can get in on the NPC meal plan which covers dinner on Friday through breakfast on Sunday. Let us know here if you want in on the food. As usual I will assume a yes for food for NPC guild members unless otherwise mentioned. We look forward to seeing you guys at the event.

yes for me & Gavin.
yes for foods.

I will be there if Rachel is able to make it. I believe we will both be NPCing if we do.

(Not sure about meal plan, will know in a few hours)

If you'll have me, I want to NPC. (Still waiting to hear back from Plot if they can use me.) I plan to page, but can still play my NPC RP roles and handle giving and taking some packet action.

So that's yes for Michael and myself, and yes on the meal plan for both of us. See you there!

Alrighty, so far as of 11/27 we have:

Confirmed:
Holly
JP
Adam
Joe
Sean
Gavin (packet page)
Amanda
Rachel (packet page)
Michael
Rob
Jacob
Thomas
Chas
Amy
Evan

And Rachel we would love to have you. Packet paging is totally fine. Thanks for giving us the heads up.

I'll probably be there to help NPC, as long as I can find a ride. I plan to PC as well. Just a heads up.

Ashe

Tom: Would be great to have you. Just to clarify though our event is the 9th-11th.

Ashe: Just double checking, is your intention to PC (and pay the PC price), and then if you have free time to NPC? Or was your hope to NPC (play for free) and then occassionally PC during the course of the event? If the later is the case, this is sadly not something we make available as a part of the typical NPC package.

Look forward to seeing both of you at the event. If you are looking for rides I suggest just posting on the board, and include where you would be heading out from and what time you could leave. I imagine you might discover other folks coming from your neck of the woods. Also, if you make it out to NPC, would you like to be included in our $10 NPC meal plan?

I was planning to pay PC price and NPC when I could. I find it helpful to change it up for myself and go "monster", and it helps the game out as well.

I've posted on a ride, just need to add a time.

If you will be partaking in the NPC's meal plan and are not on the list of known NPC's, let us know as soon as possible so that we can buy food. Chas, Amy and Evan, I am counting you as confirmed, let me know if you are not wanting to take place in the meal plan.

I've been called in to work this weekend (WHYYYY?!?! :emo: )
Here's hoping I can make the Washington event in January.... :disgust:

Back