December Event Review 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKitty

Scholar
**NPCs - Do not post here. Let us know if you had any highlights or concerns in the NPC FB group. Thanks! **

December event - "Lux and the City"

1. Post your favorite moments
2. Post your less favorite moments (if we don't know, we can not fix)
3. What you would like to see more of
4. Give us a moment from the perspective of your character

*optional as the official play test is done - but if you have thoughts feel free to still post on these:
5. Please add a few things that you really liked about the 2.0 ruleset
6. Please add your thoughts on things we need to review for the 2.0 ruleset

Posting rules, respect everyone's views, no debates. Everyone sees things differently.
Reviews for 2.0 get you 25 Goblin Stamps, so make sure you tag your review with your name

-I really enjoyed having Sheena coming in as a wannabe spy. Also, Moira as the small orphan child. The NPCs were great!
-The lady of temperance mod was also quite enjoyable!
-The games that Chelsea brought was nice (I won at eating a cookie!)
-I'm glad that people seemed to enjoy my card game, although it will need some tweaks if I'm to do it again. (And please, if you did enjoy it, let me know! Otherwise I'll go back to the drawing board)
-With how many NPCs you guys had, I feel like you did a great job with filling the tavern. Honestly? I wouldn't feel bad about having double hooking being a thing for every tavern event (or regular events)

-A little disappointed that the mod I was really interested in last month didn't pop up again.
-How few people have come out the last two months. I'm hoping that it's just winter and such. We need some new players! Except I have no idea how to bring them in. (First game free? Recruitment drive?)

-Double hooking!
-Players making their own fun in the tavern.

4. Give us a moment from the perspective of your character
The old man and Z'uul went into the other room to have their honor duel, while sad, Ruki understood that it must be done. Once the daughter-in-law caught wind, she understandably was upset.

'Being this stressed cannot be good for the unborn child,' Ruki thought to himself. Before she could do too much damage, the human did the only thing he felt he could... "I command you to sleep." This would likely come back to bite him in the ***.

- getting to help hook other players for a mission (the homeguard who spoke to me then I spoke to ruki and jax)
- double hooking (It was fun on multiple levels though i'm sad I missed daens dryad)
- ruths birthday stuff was a good bit of player created stuff even if I didn't really take part was still cool to see it done.

no complaints here least nothing for plot XP

mods like the one I described earlier that give some degree of co operation to the guilds. A home guard coming to me and asking me to pick people no affiliated with the guard that I trusted to check on something was for me a lot more organic for that situation then a random townie grabbing a bunch of people or the like. I didn't go on the mod naturally but this kind of hook also gave a natural way for me to get to hear about it when the other players came back being part of the chain. I feel that mods like this going forward would be a great way to encourage players sharing information between guilds. make it organically part of the request. I have no end of praise for that mods hook and it sounded like the mod itself was fun too least hearing it from jax and ruki was fun :)

Mar had to grit his teeth true what Jax was saying was true in most cases werewolves were dangerous and should be eliminated. But....this was a family one of them a small child they were innocents victims of the disease. They hadn't given in to the beast yet there was still a chance to save them. Till that chance slipped away mar knew he had to do everything he could to assist master quinn and help these innocents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back