Delayed

Dr_Chill

Fighter
To those adventurers staying at the Falcon's Roost:

In my return to Hope's Reach, my wagon got stuck in the road due to a sudden rain. As a result, I will be delayed in arriving back to town, and will be rolling in on the morning of the 15th, if all goes well.

In the meantime, one of my employees will be there to serve and meet any immediate needs you may have. If you have any special requests, please send them to me and I will see to it that they are taken care of.

Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost
Guardian of Hope's Reach

It is with regret that I am delayed even further. My wagon has busted an axle and some kobolds scared off my horse. As a result, I will be delayed at least a week at this point with my travels. The good news is that the Falcon's Roost will be ready to provide room and board to any who wish it. I have sent word to those I trust to take care of matters there.

To those adventurers traveling to Hope's Reach, listen to Fern, he is a good man and has my full support. May you also have your wits about you, the corrupt are not to be trifled with.

To the citizens of Hope's Reach, I will return and make good on the promises given.

Furthermore, I will be paying out the bounty I personally have set on kobolds upon my return.

I wish you all safe travels.

Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost
Guardian of Hope's Reach

Dear McGregor,
I regret to hear about your misfortune with your wagon, but I must question the circumstances surrounding your horse. Are you sure you didn't kill it because it is not a sentient creature?
Sincerely,
Eviana

Eviana said:
Are you sure you didn't kill it because it is not a sentient creature?
WHAT IS WITH YOU? You people spark unnecessary conflict wherever you can! Nobody, not even you, can deny that that was merely a jab at one of our Guardians and in no way a constructive or useful comment on your part. Some people say, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all", but I quote my father when I say, "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear foolish than to open it and remove all doubt."

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Gandian,

lighten up, its a joke :)

you're still welcome around our fire, and we promise we won't kill your horse

even though its not a sentient creature... we promise

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

McGregor,
It is a shame you won't be able to make it. The first time we met everything was fine. The second time we met, we had a disagreement over the life of a Kobold Shaman. This time I hoped to clear the air with you. Also we would like it if you made it to our campfire sometime. We would love to share some of our wine with you. As far as your axle and horse that is a shame. Take care of yourself. Look forward to speaking with you.

Gandian,
I think we first butted heads when I asked why the military would ask us to leave the area when some of us (myself included) had spoken to the prince the day he disappeared. Then the misunderstanding snowballed. I would like to formally offer you an invite to our camp on Friday night. Have some wine and get to know us. As James says... we'll even keep from killing your horse. Or any other non-sentient pets you may bring along. Honestly I think this has all gotten a bit out of hand. We are forced to live and fight together. The corrupt give us enough to worry about. Let's not continue distracting each other with conflict here. I will unburden myself now and say "i'm sorry, to you" for the times I did fan the flames. I am sorry for the way i offended you by referring to you as "elf". When we do meet this friday the first thing I will offer you is a handshake. Safe travels.

-Lok of Harbors Far, Captain

From conflict wisdom blooms, and so dhis hold true.

Dhat be all,
Hengin

Growth is not achieved without conflict.

-Thorador Boulderfist of Harbors Far

Back