Deployment

Gwendara

Fighter
For those of you who don't know, I figured this is the easiest way to talk to everyone. I am indeed deploying to Iraq early next year. I've seen the alert order so it's for real. They were trying to get me to stay behind with the rear detachment so I could continue to work on my PhD. That didn't work out, they like me too much. That or I'm "essential personnel" or some such nonsense... :)

I'll be sure to give you all my contact info and news updates as I get the chance when I'm over there. Until then, I'll have to get my Alliance fix via the web. :( I will miss you all and I'll try to see most of you at least once more before I ship out.

-Christine

... should just go break a leg... :( be sure to come back or I'll find a way to reanimate your corpse

**hugs**

Be careful, and be smart. And stay away from donuts.

Let us know when we get to throw a welcome home party. :)

-Mich

Be safe.

Jim

Best of luck,
-bill

Christine, I don't know if you've gained more surival training from the Alliance or your training, but use which ever one to stay safe....no oblits where you are going......Be safe and good luck.

Take care of yourself. At least when you get back, you can call yourself a doctor AND a veteran.
Good luck.
-Amelia

Good luck over there. Hope your time spent between now and then is pleasant.

I will keep you all posted on if I have to be part of a leader's recon to Ft. Sill which would potentially be mid January. I am hoping I won't have to, or that I can get out of it. Either way I will e-mail you both dates once I have something concrete!

Ok I will call her when I'm done with this annual training and when I have some concrete dates. :)

Back