Details for October event?

Polare

Count
To whom it may concern among Plot...

It would be nice to know ahead of time details surrounding the October event. By this I mean that if we are not going to be in the Crossroads or have easy access to such, it would be really nice to not cart all of our house decorations and stuff up. Bringing such, then finding out at the last minute that we shouldn't have them in game, would suck. Something like the July warning of "bring only what your characters would have on them at the time" would be appreciated if applicable.

Just saying :)

In addition, it would be nice to know for our prereges what our characters will know about the event on the night before when we would theoretically be doing our production and memorization. Will we know anything? Will we suspect only an "ordinary" Crossroads weekend?

-Bryan

Also, when does October Pre-reg open?

Thanks. :)

And just to verify, the event is October 21-23, right?

Avaran said:
Also, when does October Pre-reg open?

Thanks. :)

And just to verify, the event is October 21-23, right?

That is correct for the event and while I'm not certain, I'm sure you can send in pre-reg's now. I'll poke logisitcs for an offical answer.

As for the event, until the new website is up, which we are in fact working on, (albeit slowly) descriptions for the events can be found at:
http://www.nerohq.com/calendar.htm
Once the Andar site is in full swing we should have a regularly updating schedule with descriptions.

Up to Februray, I believe, has descripstions on the HQ site; dates go farther than that, but those descriptions would give spoilers about what is going on now(ish) and very well could change depending on PC actions.

For a quick look though:

October 21, 22, 23
"A Circle Forged" (Weekend) The Crossroads become the rallying point for those opposing the Emperor of Llantry while denizens of the Fell Realm make a grab for power.

November 18, 19, 20
"A Circle Strengthened" (Weekend): On the heels of the Fell threat, old and new enemies seize their opportunities as Llantry reveals a new ally and presents its new queen.

January 13, 14, 15
"A Circle Tested" (Weekend): The clamor of war has never been closer, losses never more grievous, and the salvation of Andar may very well rest on the shoulders of the Crossroads.

February 17, 18, 19, 20
"A Circle Broken" (Long Weekend): The true machinations of Fate are reveled and several people will make their last stand, but at least there is a carnival in town for celebration and merry making after all is said and done.

April 21, 22, 23
"Of Queens and Things" (Weekend)

June 2, 3, 4
"The Boiling Sea" (Weekend) *this is listed as a long weekend on the HQ site, but it will be a normal length weekend.

as far as pre-regs go, you can send that in as soon as you feel like. Just put the event in there somewhere. Of course, I'd suggest not sending it till you know you won't be getting any more build.. otherwise you'll probably want to spend it.

Pre reg'll be closing Monday the 24th at 11:59 PM, however.

Brad Lewis said:
Pre reg'll be closing Monday the 24th at 11:59 PM, however.

Awesome! So I can prereg after the event? That means I'll know exactly what I should have memorized for the first day, so I can go back in time with those spells. Cool!

14th. Typo. And produce me the time machine and I'll let you use it.

Back