Digging for Relics - Former Alliance Alberta Game Lore!

Sakero303

Hello! Myself and a few players from the original chapter of Alliance (nightmare and a headache, ran by an Ivan Mulkeen) were looking for the database contexts of the continent he created for the Mageocracy Empire. That said, I was told that for reasons of currency context, he was not willing to give up this said information. Beings characters of this fabled realm, we were thinking of getting it back, in case we are given the chance to wrangle it into the current Calgary LARP. Would this be able to be found in the national plot team's notes, or if not, are we able to resubmit a continent to both local plot and national to make sure it's a confirmed one? :sweat: Hopefully this isn't a problem.

If i understand what your asking correctly i think your out of luck. What your looking for was local information for the Alberta chapter, national plot does not have anything to do with this information. Seeing how the Alberta chapter is gone and Ivan is not willing to give you this information there isn't much more you can do. You can always talk IG with some of the players and try to piece together what you can.

Matt

Alrighty, well thanks for the response at least; we're trying all the routes and seeing what we can find. Tis' quite a bugger when it does all go poof :wacko:

Well, the magic of the Mists is not fully understood...it does strange things like make people lose their memories and skills, it takes them places they don't want to go, and it keeps them away from the places they feel they need to be. It could very well be that the Mists enveloped you and your crew X months ago (when Alberta dissolved?) and since then you have been dumped in various strange lands in search of somewhere new to settle. Or you could have no recollection of what's happened during this time and now you suddenly find yourselves in a new land with new people and new problems to solve. Try running some ideas past your local Plot team and see what you all can come up with. Anything that you wrote in your original backstory should be ok to work with, and anything new you create is definitely yours to claim without question.

-Luke

Back