Dinners for the upcoming Gather

Druk

Rogue
Greetings Friends,

I will be offering dinner to sell this upcoming gather, on Friday and Saturday evenings.

Friday I will be offering one meal, I have 1 seats remaining.

Meal #1* 6 Silver per diner
Wild Boar Hunters Pie, with Purple Potato (Wild Boar may be substituted for Goat due to availability, in which case it will become a Shepherds Pie).
Sauteed Broccoli
Bread Pudding with brandy glaze
Cocktail or wine

Saturday I will be offering one meals options, I will have 6 seats for each meal option.

Meal #1 6 Silver per diner. 1 seats remaining.
Chard Aquacotta (Chard soup with an egg poached in the soup and served over toasted french bread).
Shredded Root Vegetables with Chiles and Chives
Pickled Peaches
Cocktail or Wine

If you would like to purchase a meal, please contact me privately, to make your reservation.

Thank You,
Bhaskara J Santori

*OOG Note: For Fridays meal, there will be a $3 per person OOG charge to cover to expense of the Wild Boar meat. There is no OOG cost to the other meals.

Due to availability, Friday nights dinner will feature Shepherds Pie with goat, rather than wild boar (turns out I'm not such a good hunter), however, I assure you the goat meat will be fresh and delicious.

I do have 1 extra meal for each night available for purchase in advance or in town this weekend. Additionally, as usual, I will have a variety of beverages for purchases through the weekend.

Bhaskara J Santori

Back