Distracting!

It's not in any way game related, but I'm making everyone look because I'm incredibly self-absorbed.

Behold!

Towgdow.jpg

No, Scott, the baby slaughtered the dragon, and is now wearing its corpse, because babies are inherently vicious creatures.

Just look into the soulless abyss of its eyes. It wants nothing more than to harm you, and poop.

Gary

Never underestimate the power of cute. :) And Rory's got it to the hilt! This is just the beginning.
BTW--cool costume!

Deadlands said:
No, Scott, the baby slaughtered the dragon, and is now wearing its corpse, because babies are inherently vicious creatures.

Just look into the soulless abyss of its eyes. It wants nothing more than to harm you, and poop.

You're going to make such an awesome dad, Gary!

Deadlands said:

Gary

Hmmmm, me and babies have a lot in common.

Shane,

I love kids. I'm great with kids. Well, Carly always said I’m “so almost great with children.” You can reason with kids. Babies? I think not.

You ever just look at one and wonder what it's thinking? It has to be something alien to us, because it isn't yet socialized; it has no values, no language. Doesn't that bother you, that something without an understanding of right and wrong is crawling around your house, unbridled? God, it freaks me out!

When this one crawled toward me at the plot meeting all I could think was “here it comes, without boundaries, lusting to purge its diet of breast milk and mashed up fruit all over me.” And there’s nothing you can do to convince it otherwise. Being a baby is essentially what it would be like to be insane.

That is all I'm saying.

Deadlands said:
When this one crawled toward me at the plot meeting all I could think was “here it comes, without boundaries, lusting to purge its diet of breast milk and mashed up fruit all over me.” And there’s nothing you can do to convince it otherwise. Being a baby is essentially what it would be like to be insane.

I believe it's Nick Swardson who equated talking to a baby with talking to a really, really drunk person.

Damnit Dan, I am having a hard enough time waiting for ours to come, and you have to post up some adorable pictures of ways you can dress them up and torment people with their cuteness!?!?!

:D

That is pretty darned cute.

Rory is already capable of speech, and has been since before the meeting where you screamed "It's drooling on me! Get it away!" in your little-girl-who-needs-an-adult voice.

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Rory is already capable of speech, and has been since before the meeting where you screamed "It's drooling on me! Get it away!" in your little-girl-who-needs-an-adult voice.

Shut up!!!

If I ever have a baby, I'm putting an orange headband on it and bringing it to page as an NPC. I'm going to make Gary write pivotal plot around it, and then right as the encounter is about to take place I'm going to conveniently receive a phone call forcing me to rush home. I will then thrust my soulless spawn upon Gary so that he can run the encounter, while I hide nearby with a camcorder to capture his horrible reactions.

I call it Evil Plan # 291.

...I guess I should go run reports now. Or something.

Plan A: Already got it covered. My mother lives 15 minutes from the site, 8 if I'm speeding!

Plan B: 1000 gobbies to the first player to step it up and take over.

Plan C: Put your baby to work arm wrestling drunks at the nearest dive bar.

Deadlands said:

You'd leave my kid with some random schmuck that'll watch him for gobbies?!

Deadlands said:
Plan C: Put your baby to work arm wrestling drunks at the nearest dive bar.

I'm stealing this idea. My baby's going to make Lincoln Hawk look like a sally.

Some fight for money... Some fight for glory... He's fighting for his father's love

Deadlands said:

This sounds appropriate.

Back