Distribution of Acquired Goods 2/22

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hello,

I know we all left suddenly after defeating the turtle, however I wanted to make sure we put together a list of us during the last market; also a list of anything acquired by the town.

To my knowledge, there were two things:

Purple Shell of the Turtle which can be used to create a magical shield
Earthen Short Sword which can Spell Strike Earth Storm 1/d

Was anything else acquired? How to do this auction can be determined at a future day/time. I have the shield, and Lightning has the sword currently.

Adventurers (17):
Asher
GRONK
Violet
Lightning
Ragnarok
Jasper
Dure'hdel
Asura
Nakira
Johnathan
York
Talitha
Vadis
Socora
Verrigan
Ark

I am missing Rag's fellow tribesmen, but anyone else I am forgetting?

-Asher

My fellow tribesmen name Sigerth.

As this has yet to be done, I'd like to open this up for discussion. Should I auction it off here, or at the start of the next market day auction it off for the entire town, and then split the proceeds to those who attended? I suppose just the people mentioned here could be part of a side auction upon the first hour of market.

-Asher

Should we put this up for auction in the dreaming, or shall I open these up to anyone at the auction to bid on? Lightning still has the blade, but I have the shield and wish to see it go to use.

-Asher

Bring them to the tavern meeting and ask the community.

Walk with Honor,
~Squire Victor von Gryphon

It's been decided to put these up in the dreaming. Those that have interest in these 2 items please say so here and we can do an auction. The items again are an Earth storm short sword and a shield with cloaks and pins.

Only those that were there may cast interest. I'll take the top 2 bidders of each and have a final auction between them in 14 days time.

-Asher

Asher,

I am interested in the shield and offer a starting bid of 6 gold.

Respectfully, Socora

The sword is mine, but I'll bid this many gold for it (you get the image of Lightning holding up five fingers).

Lightning

Whoever win earth storm short sword in auction: Me buy from you after auction for many, many gold coin (more than all Lightning's fingers and toes). Contact me after you win it.

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons & Defender of Earth Guild

8 gold for da sword. What's da turtle shield do?

GRONK

At ...request... of noble Lord Barrister Enan Bluewater of Azure Keep, me withdraw offer for buy sword.

Me also need say only those there that day able make bid for items.

-Cho Ko Nu

So whats this Enan dude influencing your decision Cho Ko Nu? Your bigger then that!

-Leon

Me have enough trouble in this land already, no need start trouble in that one too- especially with nobles.

-Cho Ko Nu

I will see myself bidding on za Shield at this mome-ant for 7 gold.

<-- Jasper

Dear Jasper,

I see your Shield bid for 7 gold - and up raise the bid to 8 gold.

--> Socora

9 for da shield

GRONK

This many gold for the sword (Lightning holds up two hands, making ten fingers)

Lightning

I bid 10 gold for the shield. FYI - I am placing bids at the behest of Verrigan, who has yet to find his way into the Dream Lands - He feels that the shield was made just for him, being purple and all.

--> Socora

12 gold for da sword.

GRONK

This many for the sword. (Image of Lightning flashing 13 fingers)

Lightning

Back