Disturbing Dreams

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Who else has has the dreams about the abduction of paragons of your race. My dreams have become more vivid each night and I can almost feel them getting ripped away ...

I think that it may be time to walk through the door and liberate those who where imprisoned.

Who would join me?

Lady FallingStar

I would advise caution. There is a reason many of creatures were imprisoned there, and now that we'll be able to go in we should probably be very careful about what we pull out. The situation is delicate, and there's a lot of mages practicing forbidden magic. Void Mages, Time Mages, ect. Running into one unprepared won't go well. It is my hope that His Majesty Klous will provide us with the knowledge and any resources we'll need to protect ourself if we enter, as well as how to avoid letting things escape. I hope he plans to gather everyone so we can discuss this as a town. If he cannot, perhaps one of the Knights will.

There are a lot of very bad people who are trapped in there.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

I'll definitely be going, so long as there's a solid plan. The sword I need to protect the Faldric Forest is in there, according to the Gryphon, and the dreams don't sit right with me either. I do agree we will need to exercise caution. Maybe once we regroup at the tavern and make any necessary preparations, we can form a strategy and go through.

I agree with Link in this, we must exercise caution in this matter. A meeting with His Majesty is a good start.

The door is currently inaccessible to most. Until the storm has been dealt with, it will remain so. Perhaps even after.

The elders of their respective races were relocated to that side long ago. I know not from where the dreams stem, but the elder races do not seem to wish for our involvement.

The King knows of the Time/Void/Etc mages of the other side. They went there willingly. It is the few that have returned to this side that are causing problems.

It is the Djinn stirring the storm I would be the most worried about.

There is plenty here to resolve before we open yet another can of worms.

Those on the other side were placed there to maintain a balance. Our going there will only interfere with that balance even more.

~Ahlana

Dare I ask how a Djinn got mixed into all of this? Either way, hopefully if this Djinn is holding the portal, it is working against both sides to prevent use of the portal.

Likewise, I agree with caution. If we go storming in, if we go in, we would seem the invaders. I would wager there is much more going on, since that last attack from the other side was very much precise and targeted.

The Djinn is a new element to the equation. The storm only recently touched the door.
No one has gone through said door, either way, in the many moons I have been guarding it.
I intend for it to stay that way.

~Ahlana

Let us deal with this Djinn before we go, as Ahlana said, open another can of worms. Once this threat is dealt with we then can get a town gathering and discuss what course of action should be taken about the door. In my opinion, the balance has been offset by the fact that some have come over and are causing problems on this side.

Ahlana, I didn't realize you were guarding it alone. Let us make sure you're relieved sometime soon. All of us will need to do our part to make sure no one has a chance to step through.

I'm happy to hear Sudicar, the greater human not the baron, hasn't made another attempt to go through the door.

Link

I agree that caution is required. Yet, I cannot shake those dreams of Elders of my race being abducted. I have one Elder in Wayside and here my people are being inslaved, loosing their ability to CHOOSE. If we can do something the restore that to those who lost their choice, we should.

Lady FallingStar

Liddia,

What you saw in those dreams happened a long time ago. With the exception of Mathis, Myself, Banradi, Kit, and Sudicar there haven't been any Greaters in at least 2 century. Some of them were rightfully put there. Perhaps others were not. But, this prison isn't just a room you can break them out. You may find that once you locate some of them, they do not want to come with you. Many of them are happy there. As I step carefully with affairs in Wayside, I just ask that you show the same respect in dealing with issues in my home.

We still lack information on how to approach this properly, His Majesty King Klous was pretty straight forward last time we talked about making sure no one leaves the Broken Lands.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

Link,

I understand your words and I will of course show you the respect you show me. Nor would I go into another's homeland and cause discord. * sighs in the dream*

As a Mystic, it is very hard to not to jump into action; even foolishly uninformed to restore freedom to those who seem to have lost that freedom: not by any direct action of their own making. But, by another forcing their will upon others.

The freedom to choose, to make an informed choice is every spirited beings right. Each night that I have the dream I see and feel that choice being removed.

That grates at every fiber of my being, compounded by the atrocities being committed upon Mystics in my home... is, so compelling that my Passion does not see Reason. Each night I see and feel the same scene that I cannot act upon.

I understand that it is difficult for you to feel my Passion. I am advising everyone of my view and what I feel I should do.

Lady FallingStar

I understand your feelings, there are things that push me much in the same way. Once we have more information, we can make better choices. If we act in a hurry, you may end up denying the chance for freedom to these people who you wish to see freed.

Link

I plan on heading through the door. I have some things to investigate.

Cpl. Syver Olafson

Fear not, Good Sir Knight.
My pigeons roost has been filled rather quickly with comments on my proposed plan. For the time being, I will defer my quest.

- Cpl. Syver Olafson
Dark Tide Armada.

Syver,
Once we do open that door, you will definitely come with and i will personally help you with your investigation.

-Sir Sorn

Link,
l have not left the door sense l started to open it. Ahlana has been with me.

Among the many concerns already voiced, my own lie greatly in the vision of the Stitched beings and dolls. As you all know, we had an issue a while back with the puppet master and spirit magics. Despite my seemingly uncaring demeanor, I am passionate about the health of one's spirit: my brother died of being thus evicted from his body.

That being said, I believe my eyes may be of assistance in the matter of these 'dolls', as they are able to view the spirit, and I sense a strong correlation to the spirit magics afore seen.

I would like to be notified if and when an expedition is planned to confront this issue.

- Wycliff, the Seeker.

To me, what is more disturbing, who is planting these dreams. We seem to be having similar dreams.... figures in white rifting out elder races from their homes, visions of the djinn at the portal, and now the stitched creatures. While I feel pretty certain the abductions are within the past and the djinn is present. The other bits are am not certain of, but I am more disturbed by who or what providing these restless dreams.

Back