Documentary Update & Request for Info.

Akdouglas

Greetings and Salutations.

Cullen Hoback and I have completed our documentary short "DRAGONS ARE REAL" and will be screening the 14 minute short (work-in-progress) along with our film FREEDOM STATE at Portland's Hollywood Theatre on Saturday, September 16th at 1:30 and 6 p.m. If you attend, please arrive early as seating is limited and not guaranteed. Our film FREEDOM STATE is screening at the Mann Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA. on October 8th at a film festival there so we are having our Portland screenings as a "From The Hollywood to Hollywood" event.

DRAGONS ARE REAL is being entered into film festivals - including Sundance and Slamdance in Colorado, Ann Arbor in Michigan, the Sedona (AZ) festival, and others. I will post updates here.

We are just now beginning to work on the web site http://www.monstercampthemovie.com I will notify you all here when the site is up and running.

In addition, we have secured an additional editor to help with our full length feature documentary "MONSTER CAMP" which we will be entering into Sundance and other festivals this year (if all goes well).

As part of our documentary film process, I need help with the following information:

1) Can someone please provide me with an update on Jordon Fleming: (Vanyal Anarion). I need to know if he is still under 18 years of age. We need a parental consent form signed to enter the film into Sundance Film Festival.

2) Does anyone know how to reach Alex Moselle? He signed a form with us but we are trying to confirm his contact information. He did not provide correct information.

3) Are any of you musicians, or do you know professional musicians with recordings that might be suitably dramatic for our film score? We do not have a budget, but we would love to have the rights to synchronize our film to the right music of someone involved with NERO. A great opportunity for someone who wants their music heard in festivals and potentially broadcast.

4) If any of you have photographs, especially high quality photographs, of your characters (close ups and close-up action shots are best) for our use in promoting the film and for use on our web site? We would provide full credit for those selected.

Please e-mail me at akdouglas@msn.com with any information you might have on the above.

Thanks again and I will be in touch.

Will you be playing the NERO short at the film festival in Hollywood (I didn't see you mention that it specifically would be played)? I live in Southern California and am unable to attend the screening in Portland (money for NERO event plate tickets must be saved). =(

Are there plans to release your documentary (or make it available) on-line for those of us who are geographically challenged? Are there plans to sell copies to interested parties (such as myself) either on DvD, CD, or VHS(ick)? I would love to see your finished work which is why I am asking all of these annoying questions. ;)

Thanks!

What is your deadline for Pictures?
we have an event september 8th weekend
if that is not too late it would be a great time to get some new shots for those that are not already posted in the alblum

Let us know so we can have someone there take photos to be entered

Good to hear from you

I would like to Enter Valvatein and Could use the time to get better photos

Thanks

Val

Actually, the event is on October 13-14th.

We have some wonderful pictures up in the gallery section of neroseattle.com, taken by Hayely, and will be adding more shortly, but would also be happy to take more at gamedays.

Amber

I dont know who has them now, but there were A bunch of pics sent to HQ before the newest book came out. Some of them were very good. Many of them were posed for becouse of the book so they are also more planned for than some of the other pics

No, she's quite right about the weekend of September 8-10th, there is an event at Silver Falls State Park. Since it is a different chapter, however, you would need to contact them before going there with the intent of taking pictures/film/whatnot.

Also, since the thing won't let me edit that post (grumbles), before using any of the photos in the gallery, you will probably want to get the permission of the photographer. If I recall correctly, she wasn't at the game that the documentary was shot at, so you probably don't have a release for her.

My thought was making sure there were cameras avalible for pics so we could get the shots for him
not any video etc.
alot of the seattle charecters attend the Oregon events so we would have a decent turn out
if you have signed a waver and want a specific shot them maybe we can get some good shots for the documentery or just for you
alot of us signed the releases so why not get photos while we are all dressed up in our NEro best?.
again what is the deadline?

Back