Dominus Role Call

Kasuni

Squire
Greetings All,

As some of you may have seen, I was selected as Dominus of House Tsunami and Dream. While I do not know all of what this means, I do know that the Domineii of each of the Houses should be working together, meeting, to make certain that all of our Houses remain in balance and communication. I would like to plan a first meeting with the representative from each House, so we can begin our bond and be prepared for whatever comes to us in the future. We can coordinate our efforts.

I would like to ensure that I have a complete list of Domineii, so I can plan meetings in such a way that no one is forgotten. If your House does not have a Dominus, please let me know that information, and who your Equitem is, so they can stand in proxy until a Dominus is chosen.

Tsunami and Dream - Kasuni
Whispers and Thunder - Luke
Peace and Malice - Taliya
Pain and Purity - Zeth
Base and Reason - Melvyn
Fate and Fury - No Dominus Yet - Durnic will stand temporarily as Equitem

Thank you,

Kasuni

Last edited:
I have been honored with the title of Equitem of the House of Fate and Fury. As of right now, my House does not have a Dominus.

Thank you Durnic. Until a Dominus is appointed to Fate and Fury, the Dominei will seek you out in the interim.

Don't forget Light and lies with Equitem Vanyel and Temperance and ruin which I believe is currently without either.

Are any of the Dominis of the houses Calliphestan? For that matter, are any of the Equitam?

Earthen Apprentice Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth of the Earthen Eye of the Aquilix of Odekrag

Are any of the Dominis of the houses Calliphestan? For that matter, are any of the Equitam?
No, none of us are native to these lands.

[Domini and Equitem have been updated on the House membership list]

No, none of us are native to these lands.

I believe that would depend on what you consider "these lands". I for one am not from where most of the adventurers have come from, I'm from Silvermill. But I also am not at Dominus or Equitem.

I was referring to the Dominis and the Equitam, and Durnic was answering me. I am aware that there are Calliphestans among us—I am one.

Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth of the Aquilix of Odekrag

Back