Donation Drive with Dragon Stamp Raffle

Ryan S

Scholar
**OUR RAFFLE IS NOW COMPLETED!**

We raised a grand total of $1340 during this donation drive! A big thanks to everyone who made donations. Since we crossed the $1001 threshold, we will be awarding the following amounts to our winners:
  1. 75 Dragon Stamps - Kayla Stewart
  2. 55 Dragon Stamps - Zach Serocki
  3. 30 Dragon Stamps - Ben Budnik
  4. 20 Dragon Stamps - Alex Shamis
  5. 15 Dragon Stamps - Matthew Oostman
Congratulations to all of our winners, and thanks to everyone for helping us get ready for the upcoming season!

Last edited:
Raised $1- $1000
  1. 55 Dragon Stamps
  2. 30 Dragon Stamps
  3. 20 Dragon Stamps
  4. 15 Dragon Stamps
  5. 200 Goblin Stamps

Number 5 is almost certainly a typo.

Question for the powers that be ... do I have to send in separate amounts for Lilian, Ghauld, and myself or can I send a lump sum along with instructions on distribution?

Number 5 is almost certainly a typo.

Question for the powers that be ... do I have to send in separate amounts for Lilian, Ghauld, and myself or can I send a lump sum along with instructions on distribution?

Number 5 is not a typo. If we raise less than $1000 overall, the fifth draw will be $20 worth of Goblin Stamps.

If you'd like to have the rewards distributed among different people, you can send it all as one lump sum, with instructions on how to split up the Goblin Stamps. If you want to split up the Raffle Entries, then you'll need to make sure that each donation to be split is in $20 increments.

I'm assuming you can win multiple times if you have multiple entries?

I'm assuming you can win multiple times if you have multiple entries?
Our goal will be to spread out the winners so that as many people as possible can benefit from some dragon stamps. Multiple entries will increase your chances of winning, but you will only be able to win one prize.

Is it the first one we get drawn for or will it default to the highest reward.

We will most likely draw in order from largest to smallest reward so that everyone gets the higher reward they possibly can.

Just a reminder to everyone that the raffle ends in a little less than a week and a half! Get those donations in if you want to get our best Goblin Stamp ratio and a chance at Dragon Stamps!

**OUR RAFFLE IS NOW COMPLETED!**

Winners have been posted, and we are working on getting the final goblin stamps to everyone who donated in this last week.

Back