Donation List

MondayMcGee

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
We are in need of the following items. Donations will be rewarded 5:1 in goblin stamps per dollar spent, unless otherwise noted. Please keep your receipts. Please post in this thread if you are fulfilling a request.

Specific/Urgent Needs
General/Non-Urgent Needs
  • Belts and belt pouches, suitable for both monster possessions and for packets.
  • Weapon Making Materials
    • Duct tape, silver and black
    • 1 gallon liquid latex
    • Foam bits (open and closed cell) for weapon repairs and incidentals. Looking for about a garbage bag's worth. These can be had at House of Foam in Palo Alto, or we'll take your USABLE offcuts from your own projects.
    • Carbon fiber rods, sufficient for 2 long weapons, 2 short weapons, and one spear. I get mine at TAP Plastics.
  • Makeup
    • Makeup fixative spray and powder.
    • Face makeup — this is a placeholder until I can check which colors we need.
    • Racial prosthetics. Needed: ear tips, MWE horns, liquid latex and non-latex adhesive.
Stuff We Kind of Always Need
  • Packets. We are currently accepting all colors of packets. We will reward 2 GS per normal gathered packet and 5 GS per sewn bullet packet. Please check your sizes and fillings — we will be unable to accept donations of illegal packets.
  • Paper. We most commonly need white printer paper, but also use orange, blue, and green for item tags.
We also always welcome cash donations. These can be done by PayPal, on our website, or by paying in excess of the event fee at logistics. These will be rewarded at 5:1 as well.

Thank you for your help in keeping our teams well stocked!

Last edited:
For those of you who are familiar with the Amazon Wishlist we previously had been using for donations, this will now be the one place for donation list information and updates. The Amazon Wishlist has been deleted.

Thank you for your understanding.

We found some when we cleaned out Monster Camp last weekend but I’m not sure if it had everything they needed. I’ll check with Logistics and let you know in the next day or two.

Thank you!

Removed cloaks and tubs from the list as we are good on those for the moment.

Our need for packets is currently much less urgent, as well, though we’ll pretty much never turn those down if you want to make us some.

Finally, please make sure to check with us before purchasing any makeup to donate since we are still in the process of getting it all inventoried.

Updated with some new requests from our plot teams.

I've got at least one of the faceless masks still sitting around, I'll bring that. That link leads to a seller that doesn't have them available, but there are plenty of others that have them, like this one

As for the gallon of liquid latex - are you looking for thick latex, the type you use to make masks and weapons with or are you looking for the thin latex - the type you use to apply prosthetics? Also, does color matter? I usually color all of mine black when I get it.

Looking for mask latex for weapon making. Thanks for checking.

I’m not sure if tinted would be a problem. @tolgar undershaft ?

I am still very much looking for
5-10 realistic crawling dolls. Needed ASAP so the props committee can do what they need with them.
Special gobbie bonus for anyone who comes through with these.

Back