Donation Needs: November 2011

Fynwei

Squire
Hi All!
As you all know, the wonderful props, weapons, clothing, etc. you see at our game is donated. To keep our game looking nice, we require a good flow of donations to keep up with the abuse we put everything through. If you are for sure going to donate anything on the first list, please contact us to inform us of your intent... details would be appreciated. Below are two lists of donation needs:

Need BEFORE November event
Fancier garb for Nobles (dresses, doublets, etc... these should be made of higher quality fabrics than cotton broadcloth).
Elf Ears

General needs
Red, Black, Brown, and Silver Duct Tape
Basic peasant/pirate-style shirts (XL, in Black, Brown, Green, Grey, Blue, Red, and White)
White wigs (3-4 of them)
Ballroom gloves in Black and in White (2-3 pair each)
Basic Pants (one-size fits all or XL with drawstring, any colors, no prints)
Belts
Pouches
Paint brushes for makeup
Spell Packets

Note: We have no need for alchemy or arrow packets at this time... please make some spell packets instead.

Thank you for helping make our game awesome!

Emilynn

*Updated 10/31/11

Re: Donation Needs: October 2011

Can I temporarily lend a few pirate shirts I have, but would want back? (I'd label them with my name of course).

I was at a Halloween store today and they had small bags of spider webbing on sale, so I picked up 6 of them. They're only 20 grams each, which is really small, so other people will probably want to contribute some as well.

I have several bags, too, so we're probably all set there.

Emily can you please also post the need of a mask. I will tell anyone that PMs me the details of the mask, but besides that I do not want to advertise what its for. Thanks!

Dave C - I would not like any "rentals" of clothing, as I would not like MC to have to take any responsibility for damaging or losing said garb (losing is a firm possiblity... I am constantly finding my own garb in there)

To all, Brent's mask is already taken care of.

By the by, do you still want everyone to re-send in their character background/histories in to plot? I recall that at afters, you and Stephen said to re-send in character backgrounds.

Yes

- SoMN plot member

Yay, that means I need to re-type it up >< I lost the old document earlier this year when i switched over computers when my old computer suffered a motherboard-attack and died, permanently :/

Icey said:
Yay, that means I need to re-type it up >< I lost the old document earlier this year when i switched over computers when my old computer suffered a motherboard-attack and died, permanently :/

You didn't pull across your data from your old hard drive?!? :disgust:

It was easier at the time to be mad at it and set it in the corner. It's still like 10 feet away, but I'm just too lazy to try anything with it.

New request: 1-2 Staff Claws

If you can make these, please let me know!

By staff claws, do you mean red staves? I don't have any ultralight materials, but I could make a couple red PVC staves before the upcoming event.

Argh... Apparently the hardware store I usually shop at no longer sells 3/4" or 1" foam in the right thickness. I'll look around at some other places tomorrow and let you know if I find any, but if I don't, I won't be able to make the staff claws.

I have currently bought
1 orange
1 blue
1 white
Whole foods grocery bags
2 elf ear sets (kind they sell at party city)
6 bags for monster camp

Apparently there's a second Menard's in Rochester and it stocks the right foam. Crisis averted. I'll have the staves built in time for the event.

Circlets (metal or leather, simple or fancy. 1-3 of them)

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I have a couple basic chainmail circlets I intend to donate and a chainmail coif I may donate if you guys are interested.

Back