Donation needs.

Lurin

Duke
Weapon Donations (all weapon donations are also granted 5:1 for any related shipping cost)

Short Weapons
Claws -
Low need - 240 gs per
Short Sword - Medium need 360 gs per
Short Blunt - Highly needed - 400 gs per

Misc
Shields
- Low need - 240 gs per
Short bow - Medium need - 300 gs per
LongBow - High need 400 gs per
Throwing Weapons - Medium need - 160-450 gs per based on type. Common 'sets' purchasable online are counted as a single donation at the higher end.

Long Weapons
LongClaw -
Low need - 300 gs per
Longswords - Medium need 400 gs per
Long Blunt - Highly needed - 450 gs per

2-handed Weapon
2 - Handed Sword -
Low need - 450 gs per
2- Handed Blunt - Highly needed - 600 gs per
Pole Arm - Low need - 500 gs per

Fancy Weapon Reps - Higher rates are available for fancy reps, generally based on cost x 5 plus a rate based on time/effort (Generally 50 gs an hour). Please reach out if interested as we offer higher 'per hour' rates to folks that might have tools that speed these along.

Tabards - We are looking to bolster our monster camp with more Tabards, we need up to 10 of each type. All Tabards should be edged/Hemmed and at least 6 feet long and at least 18 inches wide with a head hole in the center.

Undead Tabards (Ideally with a skeletal pattern)
Brown
White
Grey

Tabards pay 200gs plus cost of supplies x5.

Finally we have a number of logistic, and costuming items to help our game run. Orders from our Amazon Wishlist will garner a higher than usual 7:$1 return for goblins as many of these items are high need and will directly impact the quality of our game.

Wish List Link

Last edited:
I Just made a purchase off that wish list. Hope it helps you guys out. Let me know if you need any info from me for the gobbies.

I Just made a purchase off that wish list. Hope it helps you guys out. Let me know if you need any info from me for the gobbies.
Please forward us the receipt to info@allianceRaleigh.com we are working on making it auto report but so far haven't had much luck!

What address should we have things sent to from the amazon list? one of the options is: David Glaeser's Gift Registry Address is this the right one?

Yes, the address should be 1317 Joyce Woodworks Rd. In Sandy Ridge NC

Wish list item purchased should arrive thursday.

Back