Donation Request

Kitaruen

Knight
We would like to put out a call for packets.

Blue and Orange packets are at 1.5 gobbies per packet
White packets are at 2:1 gobbies per packet
And all other packets are at 1.5:1 gobbies per packet
These rates are valid going into the April Event.

Any batch of 500 or more packets delivered at the next event will also receive a magic item pick which with the gobbies can be turned in for goodies.

Thanks in advance.

Please contact me at waysidelogistics@gmail.com if you are interested.

i don't think i can punch out that many before the event, since all of my stock just went north. I will see what I can do, but if I can manage making that many, since I won't be making it to the event someone would have to come pick them up.

yeah, I cannot make it happen on my end, at least before this next event. will hopefully be able to punch out quite a few before too long tho. sorry

I'd lean towards no as it says "going into the April event," but I'm by no means an official response. They could possibly 'reactivate' this deal.

This just the most recent post I found about donations. If there is a more up to date post somewhere or common rates for donations could you point me in that direction?

We will be posting a donation request list as soon as we figure out the things we need most.

Spell packets will never be turned down, though!

We will post a full list with estimated goblin point values next week, but the things we need most right now are:

Longswords
Plain black tabards
Plain white tabards
Elf ears

Thanks
Carly

I'll have a couple ul longswords for you guys.

How many elf ears? How many of each tabard? No promises to get the tabards done by next game but I can sure try:)

I can't say for sure but probably 2-3 pairs of ears and 3 black/3 white tabards should be plenty. Rob will do an inventory when he has a chance but he's off in Gaden this weekend (SoMN). :)

--Carly

Ok dokey:) thank you for the speedy response! All my timing is based off when my good surger is back from the shop.

We'll be posting our updated list tonight, so that should give a more detailed list of what we're looking for at the moment. Thanks for your patience!

I would say wrap pants yes. I'd go 1-2 for smaller people. 1-2 for bigger people.

Also Biata feathers and glowsticks (the little 2" ones).

I had donated like 5 pairs of biata feathers a couple months ago. Ask rob were they are lol

Oh, ok. I'm sure they're floating around somewhere. Last event I could only find 1 pair, which is why a certain magistrate had one dark blue and one light blue feather. :) We'll dig through some boxes next time.

Back