Donations 5-Day Big Mid-West

DracoIam

Spellsword
Donations lists from our plot teams are in and we need your help to make sure we can make this a great big mid west 5 day extravaganza.

For every 5 dollars spent you will gain 6 goblin stamps (rounded up) from all three chapters MN, WI, Chicago And 1 Dragon stamp (rounded down).

To Claim an item please email waysidelogistics@gmail.com , Reply here, or simply purchase the items from the Amazon wish list. All items will be claimed on a first com, first serve basis though some high volume items, like Packets, could always use more.

Items can be shipped to;

Alliance Chicago

756 5th Street
LaSalle, IL 61301

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3VFTVV5NPX8JA?ref_=wl_share

Packets: 250 or less @ 1/2 GS or 250+ at 1 GS each, and for 1,000+ add 1 DS per 100 packets
-a metric ton

Prosthetics;
-Hobbling Sideburns x 20 (High Priority)
-Elf Ears x 5

Clothing:
All clothing items must be fully finished with no frayed or unfinished edges. Tabards should be rectangular and Measure approximately 20" wide and 72-84" long.

Neutral- Colored Spell Packet shoulder pouches x4
Belts (42+ inches long) x 5
Harvest Belts x5
Red Short sword boffer Covers x 10
other Short Sword boffer covers x10

Weapons:
Weapons should be within 4” of maximum length for their weapon type and must be constructed from a non-tapered, quality core (kitespar/fiberglass, etc. - please no PVC, bamboo, fishing pole, or golf club cores unless specifically approved by the Plot Staff for the event). Latex/Plastidip weapons may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.

-Short Claw x 20
-Short Sword x 5
-Long Claw x 4
-Short Blunt x 2
-Short Axe x 1
-Long Sword x 6
-Long Blunt x 2
-Two-Handed Blunt x 1
-Two-Handed Claw x 1
- Pole arm x 3
-Staff x 1

Miscellaneous:
-White Headbands
-Orange Headbands x 5
-make-up wipes
-water activated make-up cakes

Last edited:
Donation from Amazon Wish list sent: $57.57 Part one arrives Friday; Part two arrives Saturday. Thank you: David

Thank you Wisconsin for updating Goblins. Still waiting on MN, CHi, and DS.

Last edited:
I hope to try my hand at making some of the needed weapons - but still doubt my abilities- anything like special colors or other details to note as I make them? I have a sheet of the nice foam and some fiberglass and kitespar - I have a couple commissions Lined up too so I know I will have my tools out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope to try my hand at making some of the needed weapons - but still doubt my abilities- anything like special colors or other details to note as I make them? I have a sheet of the nice foam and some fiberglass and kitespar - I have a couple commissions Lined up too so I know I will have my tools out!

no specific designs needed, they are for Monster camp.

Donations lists from our plot teams are in and we need your help to make sure we can make this a great big mid west 5 day extravaganza.

For every 5 dollars spent you will gain 6 goblin stamps (rounded up) from all three chapters MN, WI, Chicago And 1 Dragon stamp (rounded down).

To Claim an item please email waysidelogistics@gmail.com , Reply here, or simply purchase the items from the Amazon wish list. All items will be claimed on a first com, first serve basis though some high volume items, like Packets, could always use more.

Items can be shipped to;

Alliance Chicago

756 5th Street
LaSalle, IL 61301

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3VFTVV5NPX8JA?ref_=wl_share

Packets: 250 or less @ 1/2 GS or 250+ at 1 GS each, and for 1,000+ add 1 DS per 100 packets
-a metric ton

Prosthetics;
-Hobbling Sideburns x 20 (High Priority)
-Elf Ears x 5

Clothing:
All clothing items must be fully finished with no frayed or unfinished edges. Tabards should be rectangular and Measure approximately 20" wide and 72-84" long.

Neutral- Colored Spell Packet shoulder pouches x4
Belts (42+ inches long) x 5
Harvest Belts x5
Red Short sword boffer Covers x 10
other Short Sword boffer covers x10

Weapons:
Weapons should be within 4” of maximum length for their weapon type and must be constructed from a non-tapered, quality core (kitespar/fiberglass, etc. - please no PVC, bamboo, fishing pole, or golf club cores unless specifically approved by the Plot Staff for the event). Latex/Plastidip weapons may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.

-Short Claw x 20
-Short Sword x 5
-Long Claw x 4
-Short Blunt x 2
-Short Axe x 1
-Long Sword x 6
-Long Blunt x 2
-Two-Handed Blunt x 1
-Two-Handed Claw x 1
- Pole arm x 3
-Staff x 1

Miscellaneous:
-White Headbands
-Orange Headbands x 5
- Hula-hoops x 12 (High Priority)
-make up sponges
-make-up wipes
-water activated make-up cakes
Hi, I was wondering if this list is still up to date as to what's needed.

Amazon items should be delivered to the Alliance Chicago address on Thursday, Aug. 11. $39.76.

Yes List is still up to date
we always need more packets and sideburns are in high demand

Yes List is still up to date
we always need more packets and sideburns are in high demand

Awesome, ill see about getting something from amazon wish list. :)

I have real life sideburns, probably hard to share those though hahahaha!

Order showing up in 2, maybe 3 boxes, it said three initially but i tried to combine so it'd be less waste of cardboard.

1660134662094.png
Total was 112.23 after taxes. :)

Last edited:
Awesome, ill see about getting something from amazon wish list. :)

I have real life sideburns, probably hard to share those though hahahaha!

Order showing up in 2, maybe 3 boxes, it said three initially but i tried to combine so it'd be less waste of cardboard.

View attachment 3198
Total was 112.23 after taxes. :)

2c3c54f93b8169ca9d115fdf385852b5.jpg

Package 1/2 was delivered! Yay! Looks like the other should be there today!

Package 1/2 was delivered! Yay! Looks like the other should be there today!

Yep got half, I'm so excited to have more viles that gets me up to 675 potions and Elixers to be dropped as loot at the event. Also your fine med donations will be available for anyone's needs in the Blissful Rest Spa at game. Thank you so much

-Andrea
5-day GM, Plot, Excited for the help

Yep got half, I'm so excited to have more viles that gets me up to 675 potions and Elixers to be dropped as loot at the event. Also your fine med donations will be available for anyone's needs in the Blissful Rest Spa at game. Thank you so much

-Andrea
5-day GM, Plot, Excited for the help
Looks like the second may have just been a box with ibuprofen in it.

1660505041733.png

Yep So excited for pain killers in the Spa and one for monster camp

In theory everyone will get credited without any further action if you used the Amazon wishlist. Just be patient.

Big Ask for the Big Midwest:

Hey friends, we could really use your help for the 5day event by pooling together portable/foldable Tables and Chairs. The Site does not have enough for our purposes, and we could use quite a few. If you can bring Table(s) and/or Chairs (s) with you for all 5 days of the event, please fill out this Spread Sheet: - People in other Servers, can you please post in the other Chapters for us?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1adnSWqVAifbJ5vaSEmS2akmx3lE49OGohJJze5fcPoY/edit?usp=sharing

Will people get Dragon stamps or Goblin stamps for bringing tables and chairs for the staff to use?

Will people get Dragon stamps or Goblin stamps for bringing tables and chairs for the staff to use
YES, as a regional event you will garner a small number of dragon stamps, and then goblin stamps from each of the 3 host chapters.

Now with that said its not a true donation so to speak as you will ofcourse take them home. So not positive what the rate will be probably count it as like a 2 hours of time donation so 4 dragon stamps, and 24 goblins per chapter per table, half that per chair. I think, the rate may change as we examine the issue/topic.

Big donation incoming from John Perkins here in Virginia!

Back