Donations for the May event

Stana

Scholar
Marshal
Looking for a way to get some more goblin stamps, either for more build for your character or for some fancy production items? Here's some things we could need for the upcoming event(note--If you plan on making any of this, please post here so we avoid duplicates):

Sewing:

We need 3-4 Dark red (Crimson, burgandy, Maroon, specific color isn't that specific) simple hood/mantles.

We need about 4-6 Blue tabards, and 4-6 yellow tabards. Guidelines can be found on mnalliance.com.

We could also use 2-4 Black, White, and Tan colored tabards, but on a lower priority than the Blue and Yellow.

Packets:

We need spell packets! In order of priority: Spell, Alchemy, Arrow. We can always use more packets!

Weapons:

Monstercamp is also in need of some two handed weapons (Polearms, two handed blunts, two handed swords). I prefer kitespar cores for two-handed donations, preferably .610 or .745. In order or preference: Polearm, Bite (two handed claw, red tape, and only if using kitespar), Two handed sword, two handed blunt.

Also, if anyone feels like making some "farmer" weapons (one or two handed weapons, but shaped like shovels, torches, sickles, rakes, etc.) we could use them.

One or two short or long blunt weapons shaped like torches (red/orange/yellow striking surfaces)

Makeup:

White hairspray. Just 1-2 cans, please.

Packs of baby wipes or makeup remover wipes.

Remember, keep reciepts and timelogs for any donations so we can be sure to award you goblin stamps!

Forests Edge has the Spell Packets taken care of! I will also make some torches if no one else would like to, that sounds fun.

~paige

i'll try making a torch. sounds fun.
-dawson

I can do the dark reddish hoods.

Um, did you want tabards that were colored black, white and tan; or black tabards, white tabards and tan tabards?

Patience - We want black tabards, white tabards, and tan tabards.

Patience said:
I can do the dark reddish hoods.

Um, did you want tabards that were colored black, white and tan; or black tabards, white tabards and tan tabards?

Black tabards, white tabards, and tan tabards. Though Blue tabards are a higher priority.

Thanks on the hoods! And to everyone else donating!

made a torch... :D
-dawson

Another donation request:

Carpet or rubber mat squares.

That is, squares of carpet or rubber mats roughly 18-24 inches. We could use 5-15 of them.

¿you guys need rubber sheets? er, ¿don't you think that might be overstepping the "no touch" rule a bit much? :lol:

Mobius said:
¿you guys need rubber sheets? er, ¿don't you think that might be overstepping the "no touch" rule a bit much? :lol:

We had some, but we already delimited them to Heffestoos and painted them green, so need new ones.

it's true, he does like his rubber room to match his hair. appeals to his sense of Mystic fashion

A couple of questions for you. Do you still need rope light (listed on the website)? Also, what if you're donating something that you've made from materials you already own or something else you already own?

Yes we still need rope lights (we could use quite a few), if its something you already own we do our best to credit you goblins on its value.

I haven't looked at the forums recently, so I missed this. Is there anything listed (or not listed) here that you would still need for future events?

Back