[Donations] Halp! We need packets, precious!

Durnic

Knight
It was announced at closing that we had a bit of a mishap when one of our popups blew over, knocking down all of the cover around our packet bins and destroying an uncomfortable amount of them. In order to properly kill you run combat in the future, we will need to ask the community to come together yet again to help us in getting our depleted stores back up to snuff.

For a limited time we are doubling our usual GS rate from 1 goblin stamp for every 2 packets to a 1:1 ratio of packets to goblin stamps.

Here is what we are requesting:
  1. 12,000 spell packets
  2. 3,000 arrow packets
We seem to be pretty good on arrow packets and totally fine on alchemy packets.

Please reach out to logistics at logistics@allianceoregon.com to "claim" how many you are going to make. This isn't to limit anyone completely from making however many they want, but it will be useful for us to keep a running tally of how many we should be expecting. Goblin stamps will not be given out until we have received the packets.

I will be able to commit to a chunk after this weekend is over and I can reset a bit :)

I will be able to commit to a chunk after this weekend is over and I can reset a bit :)
Tell me more about this "chunk". Is it quantifiable? :D

I am not quite sure yet. I have had a wild two weeks but I am hoping to run out and get some supplies to do at least 500 or so when hanging out watching shows with Kristin. :) If I can push to closer to 1000 I will, but it entirely depends on if I fight a decent fabric pricing and if my fingers hold up to it! :)

Back