DONATIONS NEEDED FOR SEPTEMBER!!

TadRon

Spellsword
The September marketday in Valdanis is coming quickly and the chapter has a serious need for a few props for the event:

One Black and Purple Poet Shirt - XL if possible but L will do. - NEED

LONG Dwarf Beards - NEED

Spell Packets: Any color but blue and orange - NEED

Blue Spell Packets - Could Use

Red Tabards with Fake Muscles on them - NEED

Muscle Sleeves - Could Use

Any Dark Colored Poet Shirts - L to XL if possible - NEED

Any costuming that would make a person stand out from another person such as a neat hat or jacket etc. - NEED

All of the things on the NEED list will be awarded with a much higher amount of goblin stamps above our normal policy. These amounts can be negotiated on because of the need for the upcoming event in a little over 2 weeks.

If you have any questions on how many goblin stamps you will get for a donation send me a PM on here and I will get back to you as soon as I see the post.

This is a great opportunity for people who are looking for ways to get goblin stamps to get them!

Hope to see you all in September!

Chris

The more donations we get the better our visual will be each weekend. I really want to run a dynamic and visually diverse game, but we can only make this happen through donations. Each person involved in the chapter makes it that much better.

I will see what I can get guys.I am pretty sure i can find the beards,maybe a hat or 2

Thank you Danny!

Chris

Got a few things for you.

2x beards
2x tattoo sleeves
multi pack - clip on piercings
and a special prop that made me think of Rob O :p

It is not a shirt...but I shall see what I can do in that regard...

You may want to be more specific than awesomeness... my version and yours are sure to differ!

One more donation I would like to add:

A white wig. Any length would do.

Thank you. :D

Pretty sure I have one, just need to find it...will keep you posted

One more thing we could REALLY use:

illooms LED balloons (Blue ones with no writing)

They can be found at Walmart and are 5 for $3.99 or 15 for $9.99. We can use as many as we can get!! In this case there is no such thing as too many :)

Thank you!!

k, I have a wig. rather feminine....hope thats ok

:hahaha: Mawhahaha that works purrrfect sweetheart, thank you!

-sterling

According to the lady at Magic Mirror costume shop wigs are supposed to be gender neutral. If it is too feminine I can rock a pink ribbon to make it more manly....

I appreciate you donating it no matter how girly it may be.

Rezzik (NWC) said:
According to the lady at Magic Mirror costume shop wigs are supposed to be gender neutral. If it is too feminine I can rock a pink ribbon to make it more manly....

I appreciate you donating it no matter how girly it may be.

:funny: :hahaha:
Thats a fantastic idea!!!!!!

Is there a version of this for October yet? I am bringing new players, and I need some gobbies for them to spend.

-Joe

As of right now I do not have an immediate event list, but I do have a list of ideas of stuff that we could use in general. :)

Any racial prosthetic.

Pants..lots of pants.

Bow phys reps.

Shield phys reps.

One thing that would be cool for the event itself would be some sort of flame elemental headgear. I have a strange feeling it will be a fiery weekend....

Back