Donations Requests

We haven't had a one of these updated for a while. So here it is, the "most wanted" list for Alliance Oregon.

item request - approximate gobbie value

-belt pouches - 20
-leather belts of MEN'S SIZE LARGE+ - 15
-blunt weapons, long (2 needed) - 80 (for an ultralite) / 40 (non-ultralite)
-blunt weapons, short (2 needed) - 60 (for an ultralite) / 30 (non-ultralite)
-black eyeliner pencils (3, good quality) - 10
-heavy black plastic for caves (1 roll, 20'by100', ask for details if you're not sure what we mean) - 160
-leather for armor crafting - case-to-case
-pc-quality armor of all types (ie bracers, helms, breastplates, etc)
with BUCKLES - case-to-case
-generic shields (2) - see website for details
-quality dwarf beard and hobling sideburns - case-to-case

Also:
Our plot team occasionally has the need for certain high quality items to be created for a specific plot purpose. If you are proficient in one of the skills listed below and are interested in assisting to add depth and character to the game please let us know which skills you posses and are willing to donate. Be aware that we are looking for fairly high quality work for specifically commissioned pieces.

-Sewing
-Bookbinding (see below for details)
-Weapon Crafting
-Armor Crafting
-Prop making (can take various skills, depending)

Bookbinding:
For flavor, we'll sometimes put out small books that contain IG information about a subject (i.e. undead, history, or magical creatures). A member of staff will write the words for the book, then email it to a person to be made into an actual IG item. We prefer these books to be leather bound, but a well-done cloth cover or scroll (when applicable) could also be acceptable. They should be hand-written, though a script/handwriting computer font may be traced for a more professional look. The paper should be parchment; we have found parchment paper sold for calligraphy to work best. Illustrations are a plus, but should be cleared with the staff member who wrote the subject before putting them in to ensure that it's appropriate.

Gobbies for these commission items vary widely from project to project

Questions you might have about particulars should be asked BEFORE you spend time and/or monies. Just send a PM to me or another member of staff, or post it directly. Thanks!

~Raissa

Though if you were going to donate one of the items with a quantity listed, it'd be nice to have a heads-up in advance so we can adjust the request.

I'm always willing to do another book project. Or anything else that's time consuming. I'll try and fulfill some of the donations, but I'll let you guys know.

~Carmen

what? these aren't part of the original post? you must be mistaken.

sheet protectors
paper
quality scissors
heavy duty hole punch
tag rings

~raissa

Sheesh, it's like you have a small child at home to take care of or something!

...and I'm sure the baby takes a lot of time, too. (miss me yet, Marc? :D )

Maxondaerth said:
Sheesh, it's like you have a small child at home to take care of or something!

...and I'm sure the baby takes a lot of time, too. (miss me yet, Marc? :D )

We miss you

There had been a calm quiet that had come over my life since you left. A peace that goes beyond human understanding. I feel it shattering now-- and I weep.

I'll do some of this. I'm decent at weaponsmithing, and have some extra materials lying around. I can also sew up some pouches, as I was planning on doing it for my upcoming character.

All right.. I will have for you guys: dark elf powder (just add water!), one thing of elf ears, several leather belts, and paper.

So far.

~Carmen

I want to donate some items, but want to make sure that I am not donating something that you all ready have. Could you post an updated list of items that are still needed?

Thank you,
Kevin

I can handle the tabbards and some sheet protectors.

Kevin

Things i have received so far:

-three leather belts. if you're looking to donate leather belts now, they should be able to fit larger men's sizes.
-one pair woochie elf ears

i've been told we will be getting:
-dark elf makeup

that's all i personally have confirmed.

~raissa

Sewing Commission!

we have a sewing project available, first come first serve! this will be open until saturday april 18th.
it requires sewing experience (but only just), not necessarily on a sewing machine, but it would make life a lot easier. materials will not be provided by staff.
estimated gobbie amount: ~35 (depending on quality of finished product)

also, I've updated the donations list at the top with some approximate gobbie values.

~raissa

Back