Donations

I was attempting to make a donation from the Amazon list. There was 2 things I noticed and was hoping for clarification. 1) is it a 10 gobbies to $1. And 2) there was no shipping address for the donation.

Because it is set up as a wishlist, the delivery address is not shared with the buyer to my knowledge. Or at least we haven't needed to share our address in the past when someone has purchased something from it.

If the wishlist is simply being used to see visual examples and you have a local store, Ren fair, or particular trusted online shop you prefer - that is just as good. Reach out to Carrie at the GM email address and let them know the particulars of what your wanting to acquire. As Sam/Thomas/My house is the default on Amazon- depending on what your getting and from where altering that default might be an option to consider. Carrie will be able to help with that once she knows the particulars.

I had thought that GS were listed on the donation thread but turns out they aren't. However on the Amazon Wishlist Description it should have that all purchases are at a minimum of 10:1 ALW GS rate. If you intend to use the Amazon Wishlist and encounter any issues, DM me here, discord or on Facebook (Facebook and discord likely have faster response). I set it up so I should be able to address whatever difficulty you might encounter. Additionally, screenshot and send to Carrie your confirmation screen or part of your receipt email. For whatever reason that I have yet to be able to change, we can see when something is purchased and know to expect it.... but we don't know who actually purchased something.

Reach out if there are additional questions or if you find something based on what you see that you think we might want but didn't know to ask. Carrie, Anna, Monster Camp always love a good deal and a great "I didn't even know I needed this" product.

Back